Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rise of the Combiners Booster Packs

hey guys i am a little bit slow in getting this done but you know work/life sometimes takes priority,

so i would like to Thank WotC And Hasbro for the opportunity to preview the Devastator Deck so have a look what you get in the deck and then go out an buy it.

Transformers Devastator Themed Deck

if you have questions fire away ill do my best to answer them

also follow my hunt as i try to complete an actual combiner from the boosters....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

I just received a full sealed booster box from Games Empire and was relieved to find an Omega Supreme shipped with it. I'm not entirely sure what I expected out of it, but was disappointed with how many of the foil character cards were duplicates. I was only able to make one full combiner set (Superion) though I have 2x Dreadwing combo pair.

I've just looked up a list of all cards

https://transformers.hasbro.com/en-a...game/combiners

and was pleased to see that I received a SuperRare card (King Starscream). But as they're not guaranteed one per booster (as Griffin found) its going to be darn expensive to complete the set. I think I'd have to buy at least 3-4 more boxes to have a decent chance of getting another super rare.... which explains why they're commanding such a huge price on ebay.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I’m going to try and post my spares in the trade thread today...

i got an email through my blog asking about the checklist, it is a shame there is no real downloadable Checklist for these products. and the checklist is just a list broken up into rarity

So I have compiled a list (int Text Form) and can be viewed

Here

hope it helps with anyone wanting to produce checklists
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

i have had a couple of questions through the various social platforms regarding the card game, some of them the same so i made a little post with what i had and also received some input form WotC as well (appreciated the help)

Questions that need Answers
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Bit of a notice out for those who may still be trying to complete their combiners

Games World is having a 30th Anniversary 20% off sale until the end of the week (I believe) both in store and online and as such there's good opportunity to get 20% off the following TCG products:

-Wave 1 Transformers Booster Packs $5 down to $4.00
    -Wave 2 Rise of the Combiners Booster Packs $6 down to $4.80
    -Metroplex Deck $17 down to $13.60
    -Autobot Starter Pack $10 down to $8.00
    -Devastator Deck $30 down to $24.00