Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toyfair Australia 2019 part two - Transformers exhibit

Default Toyfair Australia 2019 part two - Transformers exhibit

Thanks to Hasbro Australia, we were once again allowed to take a small number of photos of this year's Transformers exhibit at the Australian Toy & Hobby Fair in Melbourne.
    There wasn't anything on display that wasn't revealed at the New York Toyfair last month, but we do get another look at some upcoming items that should be out in Australia later this year.
    There were five sections in the Transformers corner of the Hasbro exhibit (plus two Rescue Bots in the Heroes section).... from the left was Bumblebee Movie toys (nothing new), Studio Series (just some wave 1 samples), Siege (wave one toys, plus Omega Supreme, Refraktor/Reflector, Red Alert and Jetfire), Cyberverse (including Year 2 Spark Armor), Botbots (with a sample of figures from all three series for 2019, including the special Arcade Renegades Surprise 16-pack that was revealed in the press release from the New York Toyfair).
    The comparison photo of Siege Omega Supreme with the Gen1 toy and Actionmaster toy, was thanks to member Demonac, as they were both brought in by him just for that photo - they are nothing to do with Hasbro, and are not a suggestion of anything else coming from Hasbro, like a reissue or redeco.

(part three coming soon)
    Last edited by griffin; 5th March 2019 at 06:44 PM.

Look at the size of that Omega! And Jetfire (compared to the leader Shockwave below it). Looking forward to those two. The Seige line continues to be impressive.

Little surprised how old the Studio Series toys on display are, given we're several waves ahead in the deluxes (but those Voyagers are still shelfwarming).

I need that Soundwave Tiny Turbo Changer. And Black Arachnia. It's a pity that they are missing alot of paint apps that would make them pop.

Hey wait, have we seen the boxart for Seige Omega before...?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

that box is pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Hey wait, have we seen the boxart for Seige Omega before...?

Yeah, they had it at the NY Toyfair.

Oh I missed it in that coverage and thought we might have got another first look.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Did they say what had happened to Seige Wave 1? And for that matter if Omega and Skyfire are coming to Oz?

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Did they say what had happened to Seige Wave 1? And for that matter if Omega and Skyfire are coming to Oz?

I'm not sure about the waves or assortments, but it was suggested that Siege should be showing up at the national department stores in March (in the next few weeks), with BigW likely to be the last to get them in.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I love that Pretzel BotBot.

I think these pics just sold me on Siege Skyfire.