Thread: Nippon-Yasan free shipping on in-stock items today only

Default Nippon-Yasan free shipping on in-stock items today only

Free shipping sale closes at 6pm AEST today. However, the site seems to be getting jammed with traffic, I've been put in a waiting area.

If you can get in there are some decently priced MP's in stock such as MP-32 Optimus Primal for a bit over 8,000 Yen.

I was #442.
    Needless to say I logged out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I was #442.
    Needless to say I logged out.
    It only takes a few minutes to go through. I just had it in another window while I was waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    It only takes a few minutes to go through. I just had it in another window while I was waiting.
    they sent out ur free shipping items yet? mines stuck in preparation still lol. I chose ems

Mine was only a single item and I went with EMS express since it didn't cost any more so might also make the difference, but mine shipped on the 8th.

Forgot to say anything at the time but since this thread is bumped again, thanks for sharing this DaptoDog, probably wouldn't have gotten Figuarts Kenobi until the end of the year otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    they sent out ur free shipping items yet? mines stuck in preparation still lol. I chose ems
    I didn't end up making a purchase. My pre order of MP-21+ and MP-43 has also been in preparation since yesterday so they must have a bit of backlog. Not surprising given how good a deal it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    Forgot to say anything at the time but since this thread is bumped again, thanks for sharing this DaptoDog, probably wouldn't have gotten Figuarts Kenobi until the end of the year otherwise.
    No probs, nicely done.