Thread: Siege: WFC Wave 1

Default Siege: WFC Wave 1

So as product slowly leaks out to the major retailers, it becomes increasingly plain that Hasbro have stiffed us on Wave 1, only making it available to Toyworld/Toymate, as the stuff at BigW and such seems to be all Wave 2 stock.

As such, I essentially find myself in the perverse situation of needing almost the entire of Wave 1 (the wave which since time immemorial has been notoriously overstocked and shelfwarming for ages) for something less than scalper's prices. The exception is Lionizer, who is also in Wave 2.

I'm sure many of you are in similar situations, but I'd be grateful if anyone can help, either with any surplus they themselves might have, or letting me know of any online retailers who have reasonable prices and stock.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

Amazon America is where I've been getting mine, and they've just listed a "restock" of wave 1 (some are in-stock and some are pre-orders for next week).

Free shipping if you're a Prime member and spend over $50 too.
    Let your fingers do the walking.

https://www.amazon.com.au/s/s/ref=sr...nid=5444099051

I have a cog, skytread, lionizer, blowpipe and firedrive all in package if your interested and will be heading to Adelaide next weekend
    Xbox Live - Morgatron84
    PSN - Bullzye111
    Twitter- Morgatron84

Thanks for your sage advice and offers friends. I am currently considering which path works best overall.

EDIT: Yeah, Amazon was the go in the end; with Amazon Prime free shipping the cost was even pretty comparable to local retail overall.
    Last edited by SofaMan; 15th March 2019 at 08:41 PM.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence