Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars Ep IX

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Just saw the teaser too. I got chills. I knew *spoiler* Palpatine wasn't dead*end spoiler*

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    I honestly believe that this could be the greatest Star Wars movie ever, it's a big call but my expectations are also weighed down to get me back to reality due to the recent track record. (Rogue One excepted)

I hope that you are right and this is a sensational movie, however I am a pessimist and I believe that no matter how good anything is these days a negative few will always yell louder and more aggressively to try and ruin things for everyone else.

TLJ had some faults, as have all the star wars movies, but I think the overall negativity was too harsh. I am hoping that this will be a good end to the Skywalker saga and is enjoyable and well acted.

I think not releasing a trailer is a smart move and very similar to what Disney have been doing with the Marvel series and even the live action remakes, keeping people is suspense as long as they can. (And/or protecting themselves from fan backlash! )
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I reckon the big reveal will be at Star Wars celebration, it will get cheers and raised light sabers so is a great PR visual.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)