Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World of Transformers exhibition: Ikebukuro

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    That was an awesome write-up mate! Would have loved to be there!

Still having trouble leaving comments on your blog. Sometimes they show up and sometimes they don't. Have no idea if the comments I left on this one worked or not.
    Thanks, glad you enjoyed it
    Due to the amount of spam its been getting lately I've had to set them up for moderation. And when that happens, gmail filters them into the social tab of my email so I don't get notifications, so it might well be a couple of days before I see them. Being an idiot, I haven't worked out how to leave a message about the mode thing yet...

Looking at it now, I dont think it showed.... I wonder why... Blogger is a bit crap and grumpy at times. Pm me your comment and I'll chuck it in

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Thanks, glad you enjoyed it
    Due to the amount of spam its been getting lately I've had to set them up for moderation. And when that happens, gmail filters them into the social tab of my email so I don't get notifications, so it might well be a couple of days before I see them. Being an idiot, I haven't worked out how to leave a message about the mode thing yet...

Looking at it now, I dont think it showed.... I wonder why... Blogger is a bit crap and grumpy at times. Pm me your comment and I'll chuck it in
    Ive had to spend extra money on spam filters for my blog. At one point I was getting one from a fake pharmacy thing every 3 seconds! I woke up the next morning to find 1900 comments needing approval or denial

My comments werent that interesting, mainly just talking about how cool it all was and how good your write up was