Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G1 Predaking

Arrow

Looking at a professional reseller site, a mint condition boxed reissue Predaking set is reselling for 140 AUD (100 USD).
    That's on the fair sites, not the scalper sites, which are asking double or triple that amount.

I'm not sure if unboxed and slight damage would lower the price below that quote.

You should grab spiderken17's set if his is intact.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
    Looking at a professional reseller site, a mint condition boxed reissue Predaking set is reselling for 140 AUD (100 USD).
    That's on the fair sites, not the scalper sites, which are asking double or triple that amount.

I'm not sure if unboxed and slight damage would lower the price below that quote.
    Man, $140 is bloody good, what's the postage though?
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

@Jetfire in the sky
    Ah, that was the problem, while the price was acceptible, the website refused to define the shipping costs for the item from America to Australia.
    I don’t like authorizing payments when I have no idea what the combined total will be.
    So reluctantly, while I wanted to buy that item, I chose not to for the above reason.

Many online sellers lost my custom because they insisted on only permitting the most expensive shipping options.
    For example, if it saves me money, I’ll take a slower shipping time over one that will get it to me fast.

@spiderken17
    Please post pictures of your set so I can see the inventory and condition of the items.

Pm sent
    Spiderken Away!