View Poll Results: Cyberverse Warrior Prowl - worth buying?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • An actually half-decent Cyberverse toy? Hells yeah!

2 50.00%
  • Only if cheap

0 0%
  • Only if not getting the SEIGE Prowl

0 0%
  • Na

1 25.00%
  • I'll be on the prowl for a way better figure!

1 25.00%

Thread: Toy Review - Cyberverse Prowl (Warrior)

Default Toy Review - Cyberverse Prowl (Warrior)

PROWL
    Series – Cyberverse
    Size/class - Warrior
    New/remould/redeco - New
    Released here – yes
    Approximate Retail Price - $29
    Approximate Size - 13cm
    Allegiance - Autobot
    Alt-mode – Police Car
    Main Features/Gimmicks – Jetblast cannons
    Main Colours – White and Dark Blue
    Main Accessories – None

Robot Mode

A nicely proportioned figure. He has ok elbow and knee movement, but all but no side movement when it comes to the shoulders or hips. He lacks neck articulation too so Prowl had better hope he is facing whoever he is fighting! By pushing down on the front of Prowl’s chest, you make his shuolder cannons come down to do his ‘Jetblast’ move. The cannons pop down, making the back of Prowl not look nearly as bad, in fact I’m not sure why anyone would display Prowl otherwise.

Vehicle Mode

A nicely proportioned police car. Note sure if you can tell from the photos but it is worthy of note that Prowl is not sporting his usual black but rather a very dark blue, much like Barricade in The Last Knight.Like the robot mode, this vehicle would look a lot better with some more detail put in, the very front of the car looks good but the rest is severely plain, somewhat like RID(15) Strongarm. Not on the box and not in the instructions, but you can transform Prowl so that his guns stick out of the windscreen and rest of the bonnet via a rather simple trick.

So worth a buy?
    If you are after a more complex, visually pleasing and articulated Prowl then I recommend waiting until the new one in the SEIGE toyline is released (though that one lacks shoulder cannons). However if you are a collector of Prowl’s like I am, or a fan of the cartoon, or even simply looking for a toy for a younger kid, then this Prowl is worth a go.

FOR MORE INFO AND LOTS MORE PICS, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY FULL REVIEW OF CYBERVERSE PROWL HERE