Size/class - Deluxe
    New/remould/redeco - New
    Wave - 2
    Released here – March 2019
    Approximate Retail Price - $35
    Approximate Size - 13cm
    Allegiance - Autobot
    Alt-modes – guns, VTOL fighter
    Main Features/Gimmicks – Hardpoints for fireblasts (not included). Transforms into weapons/accessories for other figures
    Main Colours – white and maroon
    Main Accessories – none to speak of, but body is comprised of detachable guns that can become weapons

Too tired to type a review so I'll let the photos do the talking.

If/when you have the time, please let us know how/if he matches with Metroplex, especially re. city/battle-station mode integration. According to the TFW people who have him he's not really integrated-compatible, but that seems really odd IMO given the G1-tribute nature of the Siege line.

Cheers in advance.

Picked up Sixgun and Cog yesterday and I love the play pattern, they parts form but the parts also transform. Enjoying them more than the battle and micromasters.

Hopefully Hasbro realises they can repaint/ retool them into for example Sixgun could be repainted as Energon Wingsaber, he doesn't really need a new head, maybe new legs though.

Obtained this burgundy boy today, and he is a decent figure. Stands well with Metroplex and Scamper, the aesthetic is nice as well. Looks a bit gundam-y with the way he is sculpted and looks very clean.

Alt mode is decent as is the play pattern, though I don’t see myself using it all that much. Here’s hoping we receive a Slammer down the line to fill out the Metroplex ranks.

It’s something to put on Metroplex’s helipad and/or runways, which is cool.

Solid average figure, 3rd best of the wave for me.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I waited to find Six-Gun under $30 as he's really a partsformer. Got him for $29 (K-Mart Parramatta).

As partsformers go, Six-Gun is pretty good. There's transforming elements and true poseability. The ship mode looks like more than just "it's a ship because we say so", which is good.

I voted "Only if something else..." that something being you're aware you're buying a partsformer. He IS a rather limited deluxe but he's marketed as a walking weapons cache and hits that spot very nicely.

I don't care for that silly silver paint wash thing in this line, thankfully Six-Gun's is limited to smooth surfaces, making it easy to remove.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

This guy is A LOT more fun than he has any right to be. His play pattern works so much better than Cog's. Almost all of his parts make believable weapons in their own right, the alt mode is solid and passable, and he pairs up nicely with Metro and can add a fair bit to the alt mode in a few places.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    His play pattern works so much better than Cog's.
    I agree, but I think it's because Sixgun is unencumbered with attempting to emulate Six-Gun's alt mode... because Six-Gun doesn't have an alt mode (he's just a bunch of guns for Metroplex). Cog has the added task of emulating G1 Cog's robot mode plus becoming Gasket and Grommet. And let's face it, G1 Gasket and Grommet are pretty underwhelming toys - they're really just cheap accessories for Fortress Maximus. G1 Six-Gun and Cog are probably the reason why most respondents elected to have these kinds of "accessoryformers" not count separately, cos they don't feel like Transformers toys in their own right.

But since Hasbro are selling Siege Cog and Sixgun as independent action figures they've obviously had to up the ante and I think both are, as you put it, better than they should be. Yes, Sixgun moreso than Cog but I'd say because they had creative leeway. I think the main improvement for me is that the legs aren't as ridiculously prone to dropping off like Cog's - they seem to have improved the QC in this area.

Lovin this guy

• Being a partsformer allows higher than standard articulation
    • All of the weapons are awesome
    • He looks divine, the handsomest robot in Siege thus far
    • Not exactly custom designed for, but plays well with Generations Metroplex, kind of wish Metroplex had more hardpoints than he already has

Since theres more than enough images of his bot mode, I decided to do a weapons shoot.