View Poll Results: WFC Siege DLX Prowl - worth buying?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 69.23%
  • Only if...

2 15.38%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not even interested

2 15.38%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Toy Review- WFC Siege Deluxe Prowl

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Finally opened this guy.

This guy is better than Sideswipe in my opinion. His feet are a little bit fiddly in bot mode, as in I'd like the heels to be able to lock out. Other than that great figure.

I still think the generations figure is a better representation of the character but I like the look of this one more.

Got the last Space Datsun today, and looking at them all together Prowl is unfortunately the worst looking of the bunch, and for some reason the loosest. The white deco really shows the panel lines compared to blue, silver, or black. The unpainted headlights also stand out when compared to the other three. The lack of shoulder guns is a bit disappointing, but given that Barricade came with shoulder guns but no hand gun I can understand it.

Smokescreen looks nice in blue, but the red painted over the blue is quite dull, and his hand gun is blue plastic painted white. Stands out all the more because his shoulder guns are white plastic.

Bluestreak and Barricade are the nicest looking. I'd have a hard time picking one over the other. The darker colours really suit this figure.

I recommend the Matrix Workshop upgrade kit for this figure. I split it between Prowl and Barricade so now everyone has a set of shoulder guns and a hand gun.