Series – War For Cybertron
Sub-Line - Siege
Size/class - Deluxe
New/remould/redeco - New
Wave - 2
Released here – March 2019
Approximate Retail Price - $35

Bought this guy today as a replacement for my honestly quite drab Combiner Wars Prowl. He was the one in this wave I was least excited for, though he ended up being easily the best in the wave.

Bot mode is spot on, basically a mini masterpiece (par for the course as of late). All the Prowl landmarks are there, with holes for shoulder cannons should you salvage some from later wave retools/redecos. The height difference is honestly neglible, and he fits no problem next to my other decently tall ‘84 bots and fits the aesthetic very well.

Alt mode is also fantastic. Although it is futuristic and Cybertronian with the windscreen design and wheels, it is otherwise pretty earthen and definitely evokes a more modern take on the Fairlady Z. Fits no problem with my earthen mode Autobots.

Transformation is very smooth and although simple, is really quite clever, especially with the chest. Joints are solid and articulation is satisfactory for what you’d expect Prowl to have.

Siege Prowl is the wildcard that threw me for a loop this wave. He is just really well done, and I am definitely excited for Bluestreak and Smokescreen, especially with the shoulder cannons. Easily the number 1 toy of this wave for me. Get this toy.