Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ectotron Ghostbusters TF exclusive at Zing & EB

I want two of these Come at me job

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post
    Thanks for the heads up!

The wife really wanted one and their asking price is super fair. I've ordered via EB to pick up at my local.
    Yeah I’ve done the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    I want two of these Come at me job
    Wish I could afford 2 - one to play with and one to keep MISB. As it is I’ll probably take it out, have a play then pop it back in its box to display

I wonder what I'm going to spend more money on at EB Games this year, Nintendo Switch 2.0 or Transformers???

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I won't order it, however I bet if I see it in store I'll cave...

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    I won't order it, however I bet if I see it in store I'll cave...
    The robot mode is too ‘CHUG’ looking for me. It doesn’t match the 80’s packaging or alt mode style. I’ve bought one but it will stay sealed.

i caved i preordered it, its bad when there is a Zing store 1 minute from my office at work!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Heads up, it's VERY limited stock. All the GC stores are allocated only 1 per store, so don't rock up expecting to be able to get it in store. You need to pay the preorder now, and select click and collect. You'll see how many are allocated to stores in your region.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Does anyone know how big Ectotron is meant to be?
    Is he around Deluxe size? Or Voyager?
    I have no attachment to ghostbusters so the “collaborative” crossover nature of the figure doesn’t appeal to me. But as a figure it looks kind of neat. But depending on the size. I’m not sure if I would consider it $80 neat

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Heads up, it's VERY limited stock. All the GC stores are allocated only 1 per store, so don't rock up expecting to be able to get it in store. You need to pay the preorder now, and select click and collect. You'll see how many are allocated to stores in your region.
    I saw that as well, but since it was giving the option of pre-ordering up to 5 units on the previous screen, I wasn't sure if that meant there was a limit of one per store, or if that was just a default setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Does anyone know how big Ectotron is meant to be?
    Is he around Deluxe size? Or Voyager?
    I have no attachment to ghostbusters so the “collaborative” crossover nature of the figure doesn’t appeal to me. But as a figure it looks kind of neat. But depending on the size. I’m not sure if I would consider it $80 neat
    There is a photo of it being held in car mode here, and it looks like it is somewhere between Deluxe and Voyager sized (closer to Voyager size I think).
    Being a limited edition, new mould (that I doubt would be used again), in special packaging... I think it is a fair amount. At least for us it is only about 60% more than a Retail Voyager here, but to the Americans, it is double the price of a Retail Voyager over there.

Also... considering that it is US$50 in America (about AU$72-75), having it here for AU$80 is pretty good (importing one would be at least AU$100).

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    If you mean from the click and collect page it shows 1/1 on each of the stores, it means that the 1 item in your cart can be fulfilled at each of the stores. If you have more than one item in your cart then the click and collect will show the number of available items in that store eg. 3/3, 2/3 etc

That being said this looks to be very popular so agree best to order soon!