Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MPM-9 Jazz pre-order at Zing (exclusive for NOV)

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Hate to bump an old thread but any news on the release from zing yet?

Pre-order in my orders list isn't very specific...

I would think sometime in the next couple of weeks, as it has been showing up in some countries recently, and November isn't too far off (the release month was November).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I would think sometime in the next couple of weeks, as it has been showing up in some countries recently, and November isn't too far off (the release month was November).
    Oh right, had to rely on the order history on the site and couldn't see the eta, kinda feel dumb that it was initially mentioned in this thread as well, kinda rushed here to see if they didn't send my jazz to someone else, derp

Just got a call that my 2 mpm jazz’s preorders are in going as soon as my food delivery comes
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 28th October 2019 at 04:34 PM.

Walked into Zing to pick up my Steve Irwin pop and was surprised to hear Jazz was in too. I now have all the MPMs from 3-Bumblebee onwards. Plus Battle Op Bumblebee andHFTD Leader Starscream which are basically MPM-1 and 2 anyway.

I also got the call that mine was in, and picked it up today.

I beat my local zing to the phone call (just came today-check today fellow victorians!) but I got a problem with it.

His right arm won't swivel, got ideas?

After more than a year, I finally transformed the MPM Jazz I got from EB Games only to find that the visor is missing. Sad but hardly noticeable. Still, for the price I paid would've hoped it was complete but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    After more than a year, I finally transformed the MPM Jazz I got from EB Games only to find that the visor is missing. Sad but hardly noticeable. Still, for the price I paid would've hoped it was complete but oh well.
    I still havnt opened any of my MPMs. God only knows what quality issues I will have with them if I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I still havnt opened any of my MPMs. God only knows what quality issues I will have with them if I do.
    Can't find anyone else having an issue with the visor, except the colour, and haven't had an issue with my other MPMs so think it's just incredibly bad luck on my part. I'm sure all yours will be ok.