Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformer Statues

Pop Culture Shock Gen1 PVC statues coming out in November in America for US$50 each - Optimus, Megatron, Soundwave.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Another Optimus statue, which I think is from the Bumblebee Movie, but could represent a Cybertronian form Gen1 Optimus (similar to the Generations 2013 toy).
    75cm tall (to the head) with at least two versions being made. No release date or price yet.
    By the same people, a similar styled statue with some optional variations - Gen1 Bludgeon.

Another statue from Azure, that was probably meant to be revealed at SDCC this year - Movie Starscream, which looks like a pre-earth Cybertronian form.

Azure have shown of renders of their Tarn statue. It will be about 75cm tall and have light-up features.

A couple of reveals by Prime 1 Studios - DOTM Megatron & 2007 Blackout.

By the same people, a similar styled statue with some optional variations - Gen1 Bludgeon.
    More images of Bludgeon, said to be 72cm tall... which should make it very expensive.

An event in Shanghai showed off a lot of upcoming licensed statues, which can be seen here.
    It includes items by Azure Seas, Prime1, Yolopark, and ThreeZero.

Not sure if these have been mentioned here before, but found in America at Target, are a set of six plastic diorama statues from Jazwares, that combine together to form one battle scene. (not sure about it being an "iconic" scene, as per the packaging, as it doesn't look like anything I've seen in a cartoon or comic)
    The set of six includes the most iconic characters - Optimus, Bumblebee, Grimlock, Megatron, Soundwave (with Laserbeak), and Starscream. Apparently Starscream is a limited edition chase figure, which is kinda stupid if this is a set that has the incentive of collecting all of them to complete the diorama. It's like having one of those build-a-figure sets with one toy being a hard to find limited figure, preventing most people from completing the bonus figure, or having to pay excessive amounts of money to get it.
    They were US$8 each, and look to be about Deluxe sized, so pretty good pricing.

they're kind of cute
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Not sure if these have been mentioned here before, but found in America at Target, are a set of six plastic diorama statues from Jazwares, that combine together to form one battle scene. (not sure about it being an "iconic" scene, as per the packaging, as it doesn't look like anything I've seen in a cartoon or comic)
    The set of six includes the most iconic characters - Optimus, Bumblebee, Grimlock, Megatron, Soundwave (with Laserbeak), and Starscream. Apparently Starscream is a limited edition chase figure, which is kinda stupid if this is a set that has the incentive of collecting all of them to complete the diorama. It's like having one of those build-a-figure sets with one toy being a hard to find limited figure, preventing most people from completing the bonus figure, or having to pay excessive amounts of money to get it.
    They were US$8 each, and look to be about Deluxe sized, so pretty good pricing.
    Extra photos at Seibertron show us the chase figure is actually a seventh figure, an unknown redeco of Starscream that can be swapped into his spot in the diorama (probably a metallic deco).