Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Transformer Statues

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Just got an email stating that the Diamond Selects Galvatron has been cancelled

Such a shame, I was really looking forward to him.

Anybody could see this was gonna happen though. The price they were asking for was too much for a company with a history of poor quality products.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Numskull have put up an Optimus Prime statue for Pre-Order.

It looks pretty good. Undeniably similar to the PCS statue.

I'm torn, I'd like to pick it up, however as I've said in the past with various TF merch, my Transformers collection is starting to look like an Optimus Prime collection

Wow, that looks pretty good. Definitely reminds me of PCS Optimus Prime which is a good thing because I wish PCS had continued that line.
    Understand what you mean about having an Optimus Prime collection. That's why I'll be giving this one a miss. But it'll be interesting to see what comes next.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

XM Studios Arcee and Prowl shown this weekend, POP TOY SHOW Singapore in the Sands Expo and Convention Centre at Marina Bay Sands:

Another Threezero Action Figure has been revealed - Gen1 Sideswipe.
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/11/02/...-reveal-498462

Preorders open up this week, for release in the second quarter of 2024.

The colours and detailing looks really nice, but it is a little too stylised for me.

For those interested in Prowl, I was able to order a copy through SugoToys. It cost $2300 with a $650 deposit. He's due Q1 2025 so plenty of time to save.

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    XM Studios Arcee and Prowl shown this weekend, POP TOY SHOW Singapore in the Sands Expo and Convention Centre at Marina Bay Sands:

Last edited by Dangermot; 14th November 2023 at 10:45 AM.

Sugo has Rodimus and Galvatron (let’s face it - you buy one you need the other) for only $3395.95 and a one thousand dollar deposit.
    https://sugotoys.com.au/brands/xm-studios/

I would SERIOUSLY consider this for Arcee, but that’s a huge amount of money to lay down if a business ever folded. Does anyone have any experience with Sugo?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Sugo has Rodimus and Galvatron (let’s face it - you buy one you need the other) for only $3395.95 and a one thousand dollar deposit.
    https://sugotoys.com.au/brands/xm-studios/

I would SERIOUSLY consider this for Arcee, but that’s a huge amount of money to lay down if a business ever folded. Does anyone have any experience with Sugo?
    So it would seem not many people are willing to vouch for Sugo Toys. They are the official Australian importer for XM Studios though so surely they must be fairly reputable.