Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Generations Select Siege Smokescreen

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    You sure about that?

Kings Comics stocks Transformers from time to time and I'm pretty sure they only get their stuff from Diamond?
    Kings have been stocking a lot more transformers, and I to am pretty sure they are supplied through diamond. they have for a couple years now. I think it's good, even though diamond makes the product over priced.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    He’s up for preorder at BBTS
    And Robotkingdom too

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    You sure about that?

Kings Comics stocks Transformers from time to time and I'm pretty sure they only get their stuff from Diamond?
    I can't swear to it, but that's what they tell me, and I've been shopping there for decades and am on pretty good terms with the managers so I'm pretty sure they're not just screwing with me.

Australia has had a lot of problems with Diamond shipping various stuff here over the years so they get a lot of products from other channels - that may be the case with Kings or they may be big enough to have persuaded Diamond to treat 'em nice.

Regardless, BBTS is likely cheaper even with international shipping, so the worst case scenario isn't terribly bad.