Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mandalorian - a live-action Star Wars television sho

I've not seen the show, but is the baby Yoda THE Yoda?

How does that work if he was 900 years old in ESB, but this series is set 5 years before ROTJ?

Its set after ROTJ. It is not baby Yoda. People just call it baby Yoda as his species is unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Its set after ROTJ. It is not baby Yoda. People just call it baby Yoda as his species is unknown.
    Correct. Hence my use of quotation marks around Yoda in my earlier comment.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Oh right. Cool, I must have misread the page I was looking at

I'm enjoying it. It's nailing the cowboy/samurai/western theme with Star Wars basically providing the setting.

I'm sure at some point it will follow the path of other franchise shows and degenerate to grandiose "fate of the galaxy" level of stakes but for now i'm enjoy this relatively low key adventure about a lone wolf and cub.

I love Baby Yoda, so will put up with anything as long as they keep him in it. Disney seems to have screwed over Star Wars licensee Hasbro, going with Mattel to produce the first Baby Yoda doll. I can't wait to get my mitts on one in March.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I love Baby Yoda, so will put up with anything as long as they keep him in it. Disney seems to have screwed over Star Wars licensee Hasbro, going with Mattel to produce the first Baby Yoda doll. I can't wait to get my mitts on one in March.
    Just hope it doesn’t get killed off before March. I’m getting the life size Pop! Version. https://www.popcultcha.com.au/star-w...yl-figure.html

Finished watching The Mandalorian in recent weeks and am thoroughly blown away (it helps that I watched this series after watching Rise Of Skywalker). I'm excited for season two.

Looks like this year will be remembered as the year when Lucasfilm broke new ground by creating a live action SW series (while catering to youngsters with The Rise Of Skywalker).

Is there anywhere one can see The Mandalorian if one does not have Disney+?

Probably be on Bluray/DVD sometime soonish.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.