Thread: Generic 3rd Party Combiner accessories, where to buy?

Question Generic 3rd Party Combiner accessories, where to buy?

I'm looking for some modules similar to these to upgrade my Victorion Combiner:

I want them in red, since I don't like the grey ones and the foot modules are too narrow to support Jumpstream and Dustup's weight properly.

Does anyone know of a website that sells generic Combiner modules that are similar to what is pictured above?
    Ideally one that offers color choices, in case I want to buy the same part in a different color for another Combiner.

And please don't mention Shapeways, someone did contact me with some suitable parts, but then didn't enable the printing/sale option, so at the moment, that website isn't up for consideration.

I'm surprised the person who offered the parts suddenly ceased communication, given how helpful they'd been up to that point.
    I'm hoping they eventually renew contact and activate the item for printing.

I think you can get the knock off Perfect Effect Combiner Wards hands/feet packs in most colours from Ebay.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Question

The only one I could find in close to the required color is the Computron set:
    https://tfsource.com/perfect-effect/...mputron-part2/

Will these be compatible with Victorion?

Quote Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
    The only one I could find in close to the required color is the Computron set:
    https://tfsource.com/perfect-effect/...mputron-part2/

Will these be compatible with Victorion?
    Yes, they're compatible with all CW/UW/PotP combiners

Those ones look like they are from the c+ customs upgrade kit which does come in red
    Xbox Live - Morgatron84
    PSN - Bullzye111
    Twitter- Morgatron84

Arrow

@Darksaber, you are correct, that is the C+ custom add-ons for Victorion, the only good pictures I could find where of the prototype models before they cast them in red.

But since that set is discontinued, purchasing it is not possible.

Hence why I'm looking for alternative add-ons now.

Nonnef productions did have some combiner feet, ITFDB was selling them also.

you might be able to find some old stock of them somewhere if you look hard enough. they are a moulded plastic garage kit.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I searched everywhere I could for the Victorion upgrade set and only one website still had it in stock, no-one else did.

The one website that did have it gave me a low sense of trustworthiness, also they charged so much for shipping I couldn't afford to pay what they asked.

That's what causes me so much problems with online orders, if it's not in Australia, most online sellers will manditorily insist on the most expensive option and not offer low cost alternatives.

I'm perfectly okay with waiting two months to get my product if the shipping cost is reasonable/affordable.