Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like we might be back

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    This seems to be happening for me this time. I'm not sure if it is a temporary thing, or affecting everyone.
    Im using a samsung phone. Not sure if thats why?

I usually get an email when I get a private message, but have now received two PMs (Thursday and today) since the board came back but no email for either. Related?

It seems that the server host wasn't able to migrate the domain to their new servers, so returned it back to the old one (I couldn't get an answer as to why it was offline for so long just for them to return it back to where it was originally).
    As such, they have told me that they intend to move it some time soon (within a week or two), and claimed that they would let me know first before they do, because it would be offline for a few hours (which probably means a day or two). That's if I don't get it moved to a new server host first.
    I will put up something at the top of the board to alert people, in case they do the move without telling me.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I usually get an email when I get a private message, but have now received two PMs (Thursday and today) since the board came back but no email for either. Related?
    I think there might be an issue with the board's link to the server host's email server, as new registrations don't appear to be getting their emails either. Maybe the server host has disconnected the old servers from their email server.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It seems that the server host wasn't able to migrate the domain to their new servers, so returned it back to the old one (I couldn't get an answer as to why it was offline for so long just for them to return it back to where it was originally).
    As such, they have told me that they intend to move it some time soon (within a week or two), and claimed that they would let me know first before they do, because it would be offline for a few hours (which probably means a day or two). That's if I don't get it moved to a new server host first.
    I will put up something at the top of the board to alert people, in case they do the move without telling me.

I think there might be an issue with the board's link to the server host's email server, as new registrations don't appear to be getting their emails either. Maybe the server host has disconnected the old servers from their email server.
    So it's been two weeks, any progress?

The lack of email notifications is kinda annoying is all...
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    So it's been two weeks, any progress?

The lack of email notifications is kinda annoying is all...

Nothing has been heard from with the server host, so maybe they aren't moving it after all... but it does seem to be affecting emails from this site, as if the (old) servers have been disconnected from the email servers.

Ok, thanks.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I like the new design. Much approved

Default is the new black.

New design is nice. Wonder if this is what tflunited used to use; definitely updated but a little bit familiar.

OTCA? Is that you?

Here's a hint!