Well, the good news (other than being back online again) is that it has been upgraded to the latest version of this messageboard, which means a heap of new frills and features to play with (like embedding youtube videos now).... the bad news, is that since it is now a much newer version of the messageboard software, all of the customised elements of the old board were incompatible, so it's reverted back to a very boring default format. As such, it will take a while to play around with the visual elements and other settings (it took me over an hour just to work out how to get our banner logo back up)... because the old image files are gone, and I still don't have easy access to the new server's ftp.
And I have no idea how to get rid of that stupid "debugging info" box that shows up at the bottom of every screen... the terms just don't exist, so I can't find it anywhere to get rid of it or hide it.

Also, it looks like the server host didn't capture/transfer the board's database from when it was shut down on the 21st, as the last posts before today are on the 15th... so we are missing everything posted between Saturday 15 until Friday 21st (and typically, my last downloading of the database was the 13th, so I can't even make up for some of that lost time with one of my downloads).
Even though traffic has been light lately due to all of the time we've been offline lately, it will mean people have lost some PMs and postings, and maybe some sales postings as well... and I have to look over the various info-postings to see if any of them are missing an update (I can't remember which ones I did during that week).
Could have been worse I guess, as it is only a week missing... we could have lost months, or everything.