Thread: TCG 2nd Starter Pack - Bumblebee Vs Megatron - May 3rd

Default TCG 2nd Starter Pack - Bumblebee Vs Megatron - May 3rd

It looks like the second series is also getting a "Starter Pack", which doesn't come out until May 3rd (globally). It advertises the second series on the side and has series 2 battle cards inside (just like the first starter pack, the four character cards are exclusive to this pack, with series 2s on the cards).

Considering how much the first starter pack is shelfwarming here, they probably need the extra time before releasing the second starter pack.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It looks like the second series is also getting a "Starter Pack", which doesn't come out until May 3rd (globally). It advertises the second series on the side and has series 2 battle cards inside (just like the first starter pack, the four character cards are exclusive to this pack, with series 2s on the cards).

Considering how much the first starter pack is shelfwarming here, they probably need the extra time before releasing the second starter pack.
    Looks like this second starter pack is now out (in America), as I found it available on the American Barnes&Noble bookstore website for US$15. It might be out here as well, but I haven't had a look yet.

Just looking now on TFW, the list of the battle cards you get in this set were tweeted out a week ago.

2 Primary Laser
    2 Armored Plating
    2 Handheld Blaster
    2 Improvised Shield
    2 Enforcement Batons
    2 Security Console
    2 Backup Beam
    2 Grenade Launcher
    2 Sparring Gear
    2 Stealthiness
    2 Vaporize
    2 New Designs
    2 Surprise Attack
    2 Rest and Relaxation
    2 Supercharge
    2 Reckless Charge
    2 Pep Talk
    2 Equipment Enthusiast
    2 Inferno Breath
    1 Leap of Faith
    1 Strafing Run
    And the four character cards - Bumblebee, Megatron, Windblade, Starscream - were revealed last month on facebook.

I had lent my starter pack to a friend who ended up loving it, so I ordered what I thought was a new starter pack from Games Empire. It arrived today along with another booster box, but I was surprised to see this 'starter' was the new Rise of Combiners 4 pack with Windblade, Megatron, Bumbles and Starscream. So its in the country for anyone that is interested.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!