Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Zeta Ex display board (black)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    2nd Jul 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    79

    Default Zeta Ex display board (black)

    I have 8 boxes (16 boards) Zeta Ex display board in black colour for sale. 4 boxes are still sealed ($15 each) and the rest are loose without boxes ($10 each). Each box has 2 boards and connector joints. Pick up at NSW 2112 or post at buyers' cost.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    23rd Sep 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    9,140

    Default

    Hi, I'm interested in at least a couple sets I think. I normally work just down the road in Macquarie park except for the next 2 weeks. I'll have a look at my display space tonight and get back to you on specific interest.

    cheers
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

    my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    2nd Jul 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Hi, I'm interested in at least a couple sets I think. I normally work just down the road in Macquarie park except for the next 2 weeks. I'll have a look at my display space tonight and get back to you on specific interest.

    cheers
    No problems

  4. #4
    Join Date
    23rd Sep 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    9,140

    Default

    Do they also come with the stand? It slots into the base?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

    my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    2nd Jul 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Do they also come with the stand? It slots into the base?
    No stands,yes they slot into each other. check here for its review:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcCxVZOrcVM

  6. #6
    Join Date
    23rd Sep 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    9,140

    Default

    I mean the stand that is described at the 3 minute mark in the video you linked.
    It's quite handy as part of the set.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

    my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    2nd Jul 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I mean the stand that is described at the 3 minute mark in the video you linked.
    It's quite handy as part of the set.
    oh yes of course. It comes with everything as they are brand new still sealed. The opened ones also come with everything just without the box.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    23rd Sep 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    9,140

    Default

    Will you do the lot for 90?
    I can pick up week after next during a lunch break if that suits you.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

    my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    2nd Jul 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Will you do the lot for 90?
    I can pick up week after next during a lunch break if that suits you.
    PM sent

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •