Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ToysRUs is Back in Australia with new owners

The new ToysRUs in America is opening up a couple of "retail showrooms" (Chicago & Atlanta), which to me sounds like interactive play centres, that basically promotes what they will be selling online... but might have two regular stores opening up soon as well (Texas & New Jersey).
    With the new ToysRUs in Australia remaining as an online business for now, the interactive showrooms could be a format we might see here, if they don't want the expense and effort of opening up actual stores in Australia (particularly as Toymate are expanding into the void they left behind).

I just got a newsletter about the online store. But the stock is pretty hit and miss, and can't see too many ordering from it online
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

TrU Aus has the Bluey plush toys on preorder this week. If they keep stuff like that up, they?ll make all the money and be highly profitable in no time. No physical stores and cheap shipping with a good online presence and pricing will make them more sales that overpriced floorspace and kiddy pester power ever would!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)