Catalouge out now. You can find it here: Transformers are on Page 8

Quick rundown -

Siege Deluxe & Studio Series - $19
    Picture shows Siege Wave 1 and older SS figures like Ratchet
    Cyberverse Prime with Ark Armor - $79
    Masterpiece - $129
    Movie Barricade and Movie (VW) Bumblebee
    Remote Control Movie Bumblebee - $29

So unless they are using old images, looks like no Wave 3 Siege and no Cyberverse Warrior class - typically the two things I am after Might grab a remote control Bumblebee for my sons birthday though.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    So unless they are using old images, looks like no Wave 3 Siege and no Cyberverse Warrior class - typically the two things I am after
    Never go by the pictures in the catalogue. It could be any wave. (that's not insider info, I just very often find the pictures unreliable.)

Surprised to see MPM Barricade and Bumblebee at my local store. $159. They’re tempting but I’m not into bayverse I’m strictly G1.

Sure am glad the Transformers shelves have been empty of anything bigger than a targetmaster in months.

If they'll restock for anything it's this sale, but still.

I'd buy a second Seige Sideswipe or finally be tempted by some of the Studio Series I've been eyeing in other stores but I'll be lucky to find the W1 Ratchet that I already picked up at the last Big W mid-year sale.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Catalouge out now. You can find it here: Transformers are on Page 8

Quick rundown -

Siege Deluxe & Studio Series - $19
    Picture shows Siege Wave 1 and older SS figures like Ratchet
    Cyberverse Prime with Ark Armor - $79
    Masterpiece - $129
    Movie Barricade and Movie (VW) Bumblebee
    Remote Control Movie Bumblebee - $29

So unless they are using old images, looks like no Wave 3 Siege and no Cyberverse Warrior class - typically the two things I am after Might grab a remote control Bumblebee for my sons birthday though.
    Some nice prices there. I really hope they get in the newest wave of Siege and Studio Series for this sale too... but I think this will be an opportunity for Hasbro to offload any old stock in the warehouse.
    The MP prices are very good - I recommend both at that price (at the very least, Bumblebee).

Wow, if that Cyberverse Optimus with Ark Armour shows up at stores very soon for the sale, it would be a world first... not that it is a spectacular toy, but I guess it might have been the only thing that Hasbro Australia could get for BigW to boast about having as a world first (like they've had in the past for some of the GEN Titans).

(I'll host the images from the catalogue and update the first posting with the details... then spread the news).

112 pages and nothing else Transformers related (that I could see)... not even the Bumblebee Movie DVD or licensed non-toy items (being so soon after a Transformers movie that was aimed at a younger audience that should have seen more licensed items than ever before, a noticeable lack of license non-toy items is surprising, and disappointing, as it means something has gone wrong at the local branch of Hasbro).

My store has some of the Siege Deluxes on the shelf from the sale. Only Wave 2 spotted so far. Looks like Hasbro didn't send out Wave 3 for the sale.

So, I frequent a couple of Big W stores. neither has had many deluxes to speak of at all, since the start of the sale, and have now pretty much sold out. Is this some sort of stock shortage? It's a great price, is it just to get people in the door to then buy all the stuff that's not on sale or has someones distribution failed misearably? I bought a Shatter, for 20 bucks I'd rather have the mediocre toy than not. and used their sale to price match at Target.

If I was a conspiracy theorist, I'd be wondering if they had the low sales price to cut into targets profit margins.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Eastland and Doncaster have had jack of anything but half a dozen Studio Series.

Was able to grab a Siege Prowl and Ironhide first, came back for Sixgun, but all the Chromias have paint chipping that is so obvious I dropped it. Hopefully there's some good ones in the last store i haven't checked yet.

I'm almost convinced to grab an MPM Barricade, as im a bit worried about KOs from ebay, but the security cables was too tight on all of 'em it damaged the box