*Note: These toys are retools of existing moulds and as such this review will focus on differences made. Refer to review threads on the original moulds for more information about them.

DAI ATLAS
Series - Legends
Sub-line - LG-EX
Size/class - Leader
New/remould/redeco - significant retooling of Titans Return Sky Shadow/Overlord
Wave - N/A
Released here - No. TakaraTOMY Mall exclusive
Approximate Retail Price – ¥16200 (approx. $215)
Approximate Size - 23cm
Allegiance - Cybertron
Alt-mode - jet, tank, base
Main Features/Gimmicks - Titan Master
Main Colours – blue, white, orange
Main Accessories - Gun

Quick thoughts: a really impressive retool of the Overlord mould. Everything from waist up is entirely new and the shin panels on the legs are also different. The toy no longer separates into two halves and the toy has a neat articulated armature that connects the upper and lower halves of the body together. A lot of effort has been poured into retooling this toy as Dai Atlas which I'm really happy with. If I had to nitpick this toy then the only 2 drawbacks would be:
* the legs are hollow due to the absence of Overlord's tank turret, but again, this is simply due to this toy no longer having 2 separate vehicle modes but rather he transforms into two separate vehicles.
* the base mode isn't as solid as Overlord's
I was kinda hoping that the Titan Master would be coloured to match Speeder (G1 Dai Atlas' Micromaster partner) but he's not... which is also kind of a good thing because, uh... Speeder is ugly. It would've been an added cost for a pretty lacklustre result.

PICS

jet mode

tank mode

robot mode

this isn't official, but his wings can form a Z sword^shield -- time to cut Predaking in half!

Comparison with LG Overlord

ROADFIRE
Series - Legends
Sub-line - LG-EX
Size/class - Deluxe
New/remould/redeco - repaint and retool of Twin Twist
Wave - N/A
Approximate Size - 15cm
Allegiance - Cybertron
Alt-mode - tank, base
Main Colours – blue, white, red
Main Accessories - cannon

Quick thoughts: the least significantly retooled figure of the set, and yet also the most visually accurate to the look of the G1 character. This mould just works so well as Roadfire. The turret cannon thing is kinda silly, but it's G1 accurate so I get it. The base mode isn't very solid, but understandable given that the TR Jumpstarters never had a base mode to begin with. These figures are hardly meant to be play sets for Micromasters anyway.

PICS

tank mode

robot mode

Comparison with Twin Twist

SONIC BOMBER
Series - Legends
Sub-line - LG-EX
Size/class - Deluxe
New/remould/redeco - heavy retool of Misfire
Wave - N/A
Approximate Size - 14cm
Allegiance - Cybertron
Alt-mode - tank, base
Main Colours – black, white, red, yellow
Main Accessories - rifle

Quick thoughts: they have done a spectacular job in making this toy look unique - I initially didn't recognise it as a retool of Misfire. The arms, hands and upper legs have carried over, but everything else is new. The base mode is pretty ordinary as one might expect and I would've preferred larger wings. Otherwise a really nice figure.

PICS

jet mode

robot mode

Comparison with Misfire

The Headmasters (L-R: Roadfire, Dai Atlas, Sonic Bomber)

Group shot of the Powered Masters.

Base modes

Big Powered mode

OVERALL
Really happy with this set. I'm quite impressed with how much effort they've poured into retooling these moulds to make them more distinctive and look as G1 accurate as possible. Strongly recommended if you've ever wanted the Powered Masters but you weren't living in Japan in 1990 and you don't feel like paying scalperrific prices for the originals today.