Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WFC Fan Vote for 2020 Decepticon Toy

Default WFC Fan Vote for 2020 Decepticon Toy

On the official Transformers Facebook page they are going to have a vote starting today in the US at 9am EST (so that's roughly 11pm here) for a Decepticon to receive an official toy in 2020. There are just silhouettes but obviously:

Gnaw
    Runamuck or Runabout
    Needlenose
    Shrapnel

The voting only goes for 48 hours, but at least with the voting on FB it seems to be an international vote that Aussies can participate in.

Personally I'm hoping it turns out to be Runamuck. I have Timelines Needlenose and Runabout and my Classicsverse collection really needs a Runamuck in it. And Shrapnel and Gnaw have both had toys in recent years.
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 13th June 2019 at 09:52 AM.

The fan-vote is now live with about 39 hours left.
    https://www.facebook.com/story.php?s...46805978722938

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The fan-vote is now live with about 39 hours left.
    https://www.facebook.com/story.php?s...46805978722938
    C'mon Runamok!

Looks like all the voting so far is for Needlenose and Runamok, which isn't surprising considering Gnaw and Skrapnel already have Generations toys

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Needlenose for mine.

I would like an updated Shrapnel. I thought he was the weakest of the generations Insecticons but then, I'd also want all the others re-done, and I'd like them all to be bigger. I'd also like to finally get a Venom figure.

want want want....

Easier to just vote for Needlenose.

Hasbro has screwed this up. They are using the #Runamuck instead of Runamok so it was split the voting with some people using #Runamok. Why did they have to screw up the one I want to win???

Still looks like Needlenose is the runaway fan favourite this vote. At least people are ignoring Gnaw and Shrapnel.

Surprising number of Gnaw votes there. Needlenose looks to be in the lead so far. I voted for Runamuck myself, but a Needlenose would be good too.

30 hours to go... if you haven't voted yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Hasbro has screwed this up. They are using the #Runamuck instead of Runamok so it was split the voting with some people using #Runamok. Why did they have to screw up the one I want to win???

Still looks like Needlenose is the runaway fan favourite this vote. At least people are ignoring Gnaw and Shrapnel.

I think they'd count both names for Runamuck... unless that was another way of making sure they had a guaranteed winner.
    (if they were already working on a Needlenose toy and needed it to win, they just have to put it up against two toys that only just had Generations toys, and misspell the third to confuse people - it reminds of when Smarties introduced the blue smartie many years ago, by way of a public vote that guaranteed blue to win, putting it up against white, brown and dark green, because the first two were too boring to win and there was already a green smartie)
    If Hasbro were already working on a Needlnose toy (they would have had to have started it already if it comes out next year), it would suck if one of the other options won.... so put it up against options that don't have a chance at winning.

Needlenose was in the last vote, and has cards in Siege game, so it wouldn't be a shock for him to appear...

Tracks and Wheeljack were in the last vote and the last Runamuck and Runabout toys were retools of Tracks and Wheeljack so it wouldn't be a shock for a Battlecharger to win and all four to appear in some form.

If Gnaw or Shrapnel did win and Hasbro had to make a toy that would be a shock!

I wouldn't mind deluxe size version of all original three Insecticons.

Remember when they had the a Titan vote and Omega was one of the choices, but got beaten out by Trypticon?

Well it’s two years later and we have an Omega toy coming out. I suspect it will be the same here. Out of the two new offerings (Needlenose & Runamok) I bet whichever wins, the other gets released in a few years time. No way would Hasbro put up a figure to be released next year for a fan vote without having it already blueprinted and ready to go to production.

Yes...
    Vote...

I hope they've planned production for Needlenose or Runawhatever he's called now. No need for another Gnaw or Shrapnel.