Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Generations Select Gulf from King Poseidon revealed.

Default Generations Select Gulf from King Poseidon revealed.

Takara has revealed the second part of what will be a full King Poseidon set. This time they are showing off Gulf. I can't wait to see the rest of the set and get my hands on them.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...evealed/43429/

Looks like it is a full six member team.

Would be good if they end up coming out as a box rather individual exclusive releases...

I'm interested and somewhat interested in a God Neptune version too

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Looks like it is a full six member team.

Would be good if they end up coming out as a box rather individual exclusive releases...

I'm interested and somewhat interested in a God Neptune version too
    Hopefully yes on all 3 points.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I'm hoping they come with Targetmaster modes as well, though to be honest I don't think we will be that lucky, unless they are pretty average ones like the Siege Autobot Micromasters display

The silhouette at the back behind the part-combiner, has "Nautilator's" legs right where the right hand would be (being held as a weapon), which should mean all 6 members.
    I wouldn't be too upset if they didn't have the "targetmaster" modes, as they will already need three modes and have articulation that the original toys didn't... more engineering for a fourth mode will probably spoil the look or lead to a lot of kibble (which Skalor/Gulf) looks to have.

Thinking about the CW limbs we have so far - and you could make most of them "guns" as much as the original Targetmaster Seacons were just by having pegs on the guns so you can stick them in where the fist/foot plugs in.

The last square peg combiners getting the Classicsverse upgrade. I'm all in!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

It's a pain that these look to be individual releases rather than a simple (if expensive) giftset. These are going to be a pain to track down in Oz no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Thinking about the CW limbs we have so far - and you could make most of them "guns" as much as the original Targetmaster Seacons were just by having pegs on the guns so you can stick them in where the fist/foot plugs in.
    Well that's quite true, the original Seacons Targetmaster modes were more often than not their limb mode with a gun stuck in the end. I did like the fact they came with individual stands so that Snap Trap could use them as portable gun emplacements.

So yeah, it wouldn't be too hard to do, it's just whether the powers that be bother to do it. I was pretty letdown that CW/UW Scattershot didn't come with his gun emplacement mode, instead was just a simple retool of Silverbolt with no 3rd mode besides being combined.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

OOoh, I am so in!

I actually hope Takara release a giftset, while Hasbro eventually release as individuals. I'd get both sets.

I agree with some here. I don't need their weapon gimmick. Skalors backpack is already huge.

Oh, random question... How do you pronounce it:

Sea cons
    or
    See a cons

It's the later for me.