Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Toys And Beyond website

Siege Omega Supreme in stock. $290. Definitely not the cheapest, but not the dearest either. $262 on Amazon.
    https://toysandbeyond.com.au/war-for...omega-supreme/

Anyone who's order from this site before, how long does it take for them to usually ship something that's in stock? It's been a few days and starting to get a little concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by neomoz View Post
    Anyone who's order from this site before, how long does it take for them to usually ship something that's in stock? It's been a few days and starting to get a little concerned.
    He is a little slow at shipping stuff out. But you will definitely get it. I have done about 20-30 orders so he combines alot of mine. PM me if you want to contact him via Facebook messenger. He is pretty responsive there.

Thanks, I'll give him a few more days and if there is no movement I'll chase him up.

Found this thread through Google and just wanted to add my 2 cents and say this site is genuine, received my second order no problem however my first order appears to be in limbo. It's most likely my fault as I chose the $0 preorder option despite it being within the 4-5 week period when the site requests payment for preorders, as a result I never received a payment request for my order. Unfortunately my attempts to try and resolve this through email have gone unheard.

Have any of you gotten any responses to your messages? Someone earlier in the thread mentioned a Facebook page but I haven't been able to find one associated with the site, would someone be able to direct me to it so that I can get in contact with them and get this sorted out?

Sorry to bring my issues into the thread, just trying any and all solutions I can to try and get this resolved as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternator View Post
    Found this thread through Google and just wanted to add my 2 cents and say this site is genuine, received my second order no problem however my first order appears to be in limbo. It's most likely my fault as I chose the $0 preorder option despite it being within the 4-5 week period when the site requests payment for preorders, as a result I never received a payment request for my order. Unfortunately my attempts to try and resolve this through email have gone unheard.

Have any of you gotten any responses to your messages? Someone earlier in the thread mentioned a Facebook page but I haven't been able to find one associated with the site, would someone be able to direct me to it so that I can get in contact with them and get this sorted out?

Sorry to bring my issues into the thread, just trying any and all solutions I can to try and get this resolved as soon as possible.
    PM sent

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alternator View Post
    This has happened tome also. I preordered Storm Collectibles Cammy, release was expected Nov/Dec I never got an email requesting payment nor that they got the figure in stock. It's sold out now

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    This has happened tome also. I preordered Storm Collectibles Cammy, release was expected Nov/Dec I never got an email requesting payment nor that they got the figure in stock. It's sold out now
    PM sent

toysandbeyond are pretty active on facebook. Not sure what's happening with their emails thou as i haven't received anything when i should have gotten an email about my order (besides order confirmation and status).

Anyway so far so good with them.

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    Yeah, my order also happened to be for some Storm Collectibles as well, MK3 Scorpion to be specific. While the site tells you about when they charge for preorders, it does seem like something that can easily be overlooked.
    The product page for Scorpion got taken down so he might be out of stock as well, but I'm hoping that's not the case.

Thankfully Omega Metro pointed me in the right direction towards the correct Facebook page, and it looks like hes done the same for you so I hope you can get that sorted out as well if you're still looking for the figure.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    toysandbeyond are pretty active on facebook. Not sure what's happening with their emails thou as i haven't received anything when i should have gotten an email about my order (besides order confirmation and status).

Anyway so far so good with them.
    Facebook seems to be the way to go when contacting them. The website hasn't even updated to say my second order has been fulfilled despite me having it in my hands.
    Last edited by Alternator; 15th January 2020 at 09:28 PM. Reason: spelling