Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Toys And Beyond website

It was mentioned in a marvel FB group that the store will be closing down soon and no new orders are being taken but existing ones will be ful-filled

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    It was mentioned in a marvel FB group that the store will be closing down soon and no new orders are being taken but existing ones will be ful-filled
    Man, if that's true that's disappointing. Their Storm Collectibles prices were pretty decent, it seems to be getting even more difficult to find them for a reasonable price now that Toybot Importz is a question mark with all their issues.

I wonder what this means for orders like mine? Is my order considered in progress despite not having made a payment? I've yet to receive a response through Facebook, has anyone had any luck getting through to them yet?

Well this explains why my preorder is a no show even though they took money 3 months ago. I raised a paypal dispute, the order was sitting in awaiting payment even though I paid it. Terrible communication/service imo.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

where's the info on them closing down? they should state that on their website...they are also still taking preorders.

Oh my... this is starting to become an unhealthy trend for online aussie toy retailers if this is true.
    Stick to in-stock purchases only, that's what I'd recommend.
    Don't do preorders as the risks are too high... this is happening way too often.

Hello all
    I just wanted to update those of you that may be interested, I finally managed to get my missing order from Toys n Beyond thanks to Omega Metro directing me to the owners Facebook page.

I had left it for some time due to other pressing matters and once I did make contact it took some prodding through messaging him to get it sent out, (most likely due to him being busy, he was very cooperative in wanting to resolve the issue) but I did finally receive it and am very satisfied with the result.

I'm not sure what this means for the online store whether it's still operating or not, but if those of you that were in a similar situation are still interested in fulfilling your orders, it may be worth shooting the owner a message saying you're still interested. Just be persistent with your messages, as he seems to have other priorities that conflict with him responding/shipping out items(obviously, make sure not to bombard him with messages either).

Thanks again to Omega Metro for providing me with the owner's contact details, I very much appreciate it.

Alternator.
    Are you able to message the owner of the site and ask him if he is still operating. He has a few TMNT toys I'd be interested in

Crap. I had preordered with a deposit the uber expensive Super7 Snake Mountain playset. This isn't a good sign if they are closing down....l
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Wait has the store closed down? I just paid for planet x kadmos and got a confirmation email of my order hope it wasnt just an automatic thing and I’ll never see the package
    Last edited by Jaxius._; 5th August 2020 at 10:30 AM.