Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Toys And Beyond website

Website is showing new stock arriving, so I suspect its continuing to trade....... This has me reassured about snake mountain. Jaxius, when you receive your purchase would you mind posting here to reassure us?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Website is showing new stock arriving, so I suspect its continuing to trade....... This has me reassured about snake mountain. Jaxius, when you receive your purchase would you mind posting here to reassure us?
    Will do, posted about my worries on facebook and got a reply from someone who got something a few months ago so fingers crossed all is good

Received a mystery email from auspost today with a tracking number with a package at hoppers crossing VIC, upon a quick google thats not to far from point cook where toys and beyond is based so i believe its my package from their, it is odd though that i didn't get an email from them.

Just to clarify why i had to search up where the parcel was, i have another order from Madman i'm waiting for so i had no idea which it would be.

Turns out it was Kadmos, arrived today ordered on Tuesday. Quickest auspost and any seller has been ever personally. Especially considering victoria is in stage 4 and I’m still waiting for something that was due here monday

Oh dear, you?re in Melbourne. Well hopefully your toy purchase brings you some much needed joy, and a welcome distraction.
    Thanks for posting your experiences with this store, and its reassuring they?re still trading.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Funnily enough i got an email saying kadmos was shipped today. 10 days after it arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Funnily enough i got an email saying kadmos was shipped today. 10 days after it arrived.
    Hey mate, or anyone know how to contact him? Just made a purchase today, super sus with the lack of contact info on their website, muchly appreciate it thanks guys!

hi guys, just purchased something today from toys and beyond, now IM a bit worried about the store closing and stuff....anyone know how to contact him? Muchly appreciate it thanks!

Hi, can you also please PM me his facebook details? I just placed a big order today and am a bit concerned with their lack of contact info on their website thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone View Post
    Hey mate, or anyone know how to contact him? Just made a purchase today, super sus with the lack of contact info on their website, muchly appreciate it thanks guys!
    Try this on their online site.
    https://toysandbeyond.com.au/contact-us/

Welcome to the boards tbone. We're a helpfool community.

EDIT: Unfortunately at time of posting you are Rank 1... board staffers have not granted you access to PM system.