Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Toys And Beyond website

Hey all,

I'm in a similar position where it's been a number of months trying to get onto the team at Toys & Beyond for some items I ordered. Could someone please send me the Facebook page to get into contact with?

Thanks!

sorry only just saw your response, they don't have a facebook page but i received my package and was fine, you could try emailing sales@toysandbeyond.com.au
    you should be fine, they aren't closed just not getting new stock

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    sorry only just saw your response, they don't have a facebook page but i received my package and was fine, you could try emailing sales@toysandbeyond.com.au
    you should be fine, they aren't closed just not getting new stock
    Can confirm that their email has now been shutdown, I got a bounce back saying the domain has been shutdown, and the contact form on their website has not been answered in months.

Looking more and more like I've lost money buying through these guys

Quote Originally Posted by NotWithWaughPrime View Post
    Can confirm that their email has now been shutdown, I got a bounce back saying the domain has been shutdown, and the contact form on their website has not been answered in months.

Have you tried this number?

https://mobile.top4.com.au/business/...-com-au-181611

Quote Originally Posted by NotWithWaughPrime View Post

I got an email from that email, odd. I had good dealing but wait a few weeks if nothing turns up file a paypal claim.

What did you buy

So their website is down and the email I got saying things were on their way is now bouncing....

They took my money and ran

WTF

Ok their website is back up now.... but be very careful with this website please. I will update if I hear anything back / if I get what I ordered.

I was told in the first week of October I would get an update in around 2 weeks... just got an update today.

Apparently the items will be sent in the next few days.

Their website now has a message saying COVID is causing delays but please refrain from buying from these guys until I can confirm that they aren't just taking money and running.

They also have a new contact email now which is toysandbeyond@hotmail.com

Good luck and if anyone else has got stuff in the last few months please let us know

EDIT

worth noting as well their in website communication doesn't get a reply but the email reply was nearly instant so hopefully they are a legit business and just been hit hard by COVID

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yeah I ordered the X-Men Nimrod/Fantomex/Psylocke 3 pack, site states "in transit shipping early November" the month is almost over, I have kindly asked for an update and got nothing.

Last time I ordered something no confirmation and a $300 item was just sitting outside my apartment building, never got told it was shipped, no tracking number, nothing! That was August last year.

*edit - just got a reply "every item will be delayed even further due to Christmas and the pandemic"

Bought a few used items - Myclone Prime, QT Jetfire and Choro Q-robo Prime.