Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Masterpiece style has changed

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Anything masterpieces you will hear my same input to current. Any other toy line from Takara I don?t think you see any of my post as I feel they are sub par in quality compared to generation line which still got my interest.
    You tired of it just turn me off. I honestly cannot be bothered with you if you don?t want to talk properly about it.

You can?t accept negative criticism about a product. Is simple as that. You took this rather personal hence my string of replies.

So argue then ? I currently do like the style is going so what is wrong with that? Other than price is it I cannot whinge that the masterpiece line went up considerably?

As a collecting prospective I said it?s a joke and is because is like the company has no direction in what to do. This is not to say masterpieces suck. There are time no paint and now there is, if they were that bad , I would have not bothered to buy them. The people are talking in discussion that the toon version may look too plain and simple and I do agree in that aspect. However the quality has improved in my opinion over the old MPs.

For the record the MPs that I was bugged like wheeljack not painted I bought the plus version and sold off the original. The rest didn?t bothered me as much.

And I didn?t ordered Mp hound. Not because it wasn?t nice, is because the price was way up for a small figure for me. Hence my last piece was mp44.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I find nothing wrong with what I stated Trev.
    I think you are bothered by the truth of how the toy line went.
    If you cannot analyse how masterpieces are going from day 1 then you are definitely oblivious to the changes.

Where did I say masterpieces suck?
    New material? Why didn?t you say oh no another one of these threads? So no negative side of masterpieces? Get a grip!
    Nice to see I bugged you it makes me more motivated to keep up.

I am now smiling

FYI we talking about masterpieces stick to the topic and don?t attack my post on a different matter.
    We are here in this thread talking about masterpieces change of style stick to it!

Don?t come here act big tell me get a life or get a new hobby. I didn?t tell you what to do
    I think Trev's point is not so much whether you are right or wrong mate, but that you have been posting the same negative stuff over and over and over and over..... for a long time.

Personally, I'd love to see a post from you that was positive or cheerful in some way. It just seems that coming here and posting about things you don't like can't make you feel good. There must be something about this hobby you enjoy or why bother?

Personally, whilst MPs are far from perfect, I'm not too picky and just want to see them finish off the 84 crew.

I don't understand why you would spend close to $500 on a product (MP44) if you consider the line is getting too expensive.
    You're really only adding to TT's sales & encouraging them to promote their lines at higher prices. I would have thought after the numerous repetitive posts regarding their prices, you'd be the last person to purchase an MP product.

I bought mp44 because I was not happy with mp10. Mp44 is over $500.
    Now price wise I have to agree I hate it. Yes I consider it too expensive.
    I either get bugged by mp-10 for the rest of my life because I do actually display and see it almost every day, and continue be bugged by it regardless I tried buying both versions hasbro or TT.

I bought it also because imo 3p primes didn?t made it, if you know me I am particular about paint and is no exception to 3p. So I am being very fair, I am not just saying 3p is the best, in this situation is not.

Why not wait for ko? Let?s not go there.

Made the hard decision and You are not wrong, part of me wondering why did I do it another says let?s get it done and be done. If Fantoys reveals an Optimus of what I want, yeah I maybe just sell mp44. Mp44 has things I like and things that well not fantastic but I prefer it over mp 10. One big reason is because it?s Optimus not any other character that I actually not bothered. If I have no Optimus then I actually am not bothered with my entire mp line.

I also loved sunstreaker mp and I know some hate it.

Here?s the thing though, would people prefer a toon Jazz or one that becomes a real Porsche 935 with the actual martini racing prints? I personally prefer the real version.
    Last edited by drifand; 10th August 2019 at 06:53 PM.

@Raider

I only try and post and update on a new thread for discussion. I am just straight up, if you cound been better it should have been. It comes to a point when one says enough is enough. Mp hound just became priced too far out. I do have Fantoys willie so that contribute to me stopping. Maybe I didn?t check and thought this was a New thread and for that I apologize

If a toy is good, is good, I loved sunstreaker mp. I felt that should have been the standard all along despite I desired rubber tyres like the binaltech line.

I was actually less picky when mps are like $70 a piece, as much as I wanted paint it was what it was. When I stated it on the spot it is for that reason.

I had no negative about inferno, I felt it was great, I had no issues with ironhide either.

I do feel the shockwave look underwhelming and again due to lack of paint and being too plastic. When you put it next to megatron mp36 it just miles apart.

You can?t just keep praising a company for not doing the right stuff. I just want to be clear, I wanted takara to succeed not fail.

I have zero positive things to say about the current tf seige line hence I absolutely never take part in any threads. And I will stay that way. Even ghost busters mp I did say great effort and I meant it. How was that negative in that aspect?

I actually treat all other brands the same not just Takara. Even Bandai gets criticised by me when I feel it could have been better. For the prices we pay today I think is actually valid.

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Personally, I don't mind that they changed the style but I wish they had of kept the single aesthetic until they completed the Real car series instead of changing in the middle. However from their POV I guess they get to sell the same bots again in the + series, so more profit.