Anything masterpieces you will hear my same input to current. Any other toy line from Takara I don?t think you see any of my post as I feel they are sub par in quality compared to generation line which still got my interest.
You tired of it just turn me off. I honestly cannot be bothered with you if you don?t want to talk properly about it.

You can?t accept negative criticism about a product. Is simple as that. You took this rather personal hence my string of replies.

So argue then ? I currently do like the style is going so what is wrong with that? Other than price is it I cannot whinge that the masterpiece line went up considerably?

As a collecting prospective I said it?s a joke and is because is like the company has no direction in what to do. This is not to say masterpieces suck. There are time no paint and now there is, if they were that bad , I would have not bothered to buy them. The people are talking in discussion that the toon version may look too plain and simple and I do agree in that aspect. However the quality has improved in my opinion over the old MPs.

For the record the MPs that I was bugged like wheeljack not painted I bought the plus version and sold off the original. The rest didn?t bothered me as much.

And I didn?t ordered Mp hound. Not because it wasn?t nice, is because the price was way up for a small figure for me. Hence my last piece was mp44.