Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: GEN Apeface, Astrotrain, Spinister and Crosshairs

While not a deal breaker, it's unfortunate that Apeface's nosecone doesn't appear able to fold down. The "battle damage" on the shins looks terrible too... but if that's spattered on black paint then I'm probably going to have to paint the shins black rather than trying to strip the "damage" paint off. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    While not a deal breaker, it's unfortunate that Apeface's nosecone doesn't appear able to fold down. The "battle damage" on the shins looks terrible too... but if that's spattered on black paint then I'm probably going to have to paint the shins black rather than trying to strip the "damage" paint off. *sigh*
    It’s a shame, because most of the new characters without previous representation typically had minimal/no battle damage.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I'm thinking I might cancel my preorder for Astrotrain. I love the alt modes, but the robot doesn't do it for me the same way the Legends figure does.

More official images of Astrotrain, from its Japanese release in March 2020.

Astrotrain with the foot attachments makes him look like he's wearing thongs (or flip-flops for non Aussies).

From Singapore on facebook comes in-hand photos of the next batch of Siege toys - Apeface (new Voyager) - Crosshairs (redeco Deluxe Ironide w/ new head) - Spinister (new Deluxe).

I'm at odds to whether I "need" a new Spinister. Sure he looks great, but I did not too long ago get the TFCC set which I am quite happy with. Dunno, I guess if he ever shows up here I might grab him, but won't go out of my way.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I'm at odds to whether I "need" a new Spinister. Sure he looks great, but I did not too long ago get the TFCC set which I am quite happy with. Dunno, I guess if he ever shows up here I might grab him, but won't go out of my way.
    I'm in the same frame of mind. It looks good, but I'm just not sure I need two CHUG Spinisters. He's a pretty minor character.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister