Thread: Blackarachnia Mouse Pad

Default Blackarachnia Mouse Pad

Well it?s been a few years since we got a Transformers-themed Wrist Rest Mouse Pad. In early 2017 we saw pads made of Arcee and Windblade, followed several months later by Elita-1. Now nearly two full years later we have the latest one, and it?s the character that near everyone predicted would be next - Blackarachnia.

The first Transformers Wrist Rest pads that came out were definitely Anime themed in their artwork. The follow up one of Elita-1 was more G1 Cartoon/Comic themed and even those who abhor these Mouse Pads admitted it was excellent artwork of her (from the neck up at least). This Mouse Pad definitely goes back to an Anime style, and is rather indicative of the artwork from the comic included with the Legends Blackarachnia figure. The dimensions and? er? squidgyness? of the Mouse Pad are on par with what has come before.

FOR MORE, ER..., NSFW PICS OF THE MOUSEPAD, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BLOG HERE

Nice.......I may have to invest in this item for research purposes.......honest

I do have the first two so I might as well finish the collection.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.