2 13.33%
  • Only if (something else)

0 0%
  • No

1 6.67%
  • Not even interested

2 13.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Toy Review - Siege Reflector (Refraktor)

Good robot mode only a pity about it's size but I love the feature of a rampart atop the shield and it's possible to mount the gun on top of it. The alt. mode on the other hand is easily forgettable and FOC Shockwave's spaceship mode obliterates it.

P.S. It would've been better if the alt. mode was presented as a mounted gun than a spaceship.

Finally got my 3. Yeah the individual altmodes are pretty crap, they should have put big handles on them so they could be held by gestalts or something as guns. However the robots themselves are pretty good and I absolutely adore the camera mode! It was a lot more intuitive to put together than I thought it would be. This is def a toy where you wanna grab all 3

So far easily my fav of Siege, which is saying a lot considering how much I love Shockwaves altmode

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Now of course the official mode doesn't show where to place the remaining two lens pieces. I'd been using one as a film winder and lifting Spectro's head as the main switch like on the G1 toy. But it looks a bit goofy (especially from behind with the exposed robot face). Another way is to simply place both remaining pieces atop Spectro and Spyglass and imagine one as the winder and the other as the main/shutter speed switch. <shrugs>
    I put one on top and leave the other attached to the front before putting the lens on. I think that makes the most sense.

I'm amazed how well the 3 go together and all guns forming for the stand.

The official instructions, which were posted in the news section last month as a link, so might have been missed...

That's from the TakaraTomy website, and it only uses two of the front shutter/lens/disk-thingies for the combined camera mode.

Yeah, these guys are sweet.

Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Is it wrong that I am getting a nostalgic, near sensual buzz from handling a toy SLR? There is something about the way it fits in your palms anyone under 30 won't get.