View Poll Results: Greenlight - worth getting?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • I give the green light to Greenlight!

5 45.45%
  • Only if already an Amazon Prime member

1 9.09%
  • Only if...

1 9.09%
  • Na

2 18.18%
  • Who green lighted this awful figure?

2 18.18%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Toy Review - Siege Greenlight

I got Greenlight today. A good redeco of an average mould.

Looking at Trev's photos I think I need to get a Siege Chromia to replace my LG Chromia and then I need to find a Nautica also.

Didn't notice until I was playing with Lancer today, but this version of the mould doesn't have the 5mm port on the forearms that Novastar and Moonracer did. Not much of an issue for Greelight given Dazzlestrike doesn't need to plug anywhere, but a bit of a nuisance for Lancer who has the same gun as Novastar, but nowhere to store it in car mode. Means if you want to attach the gun you have to mount the combiner hand at the back of the car and peg it into that. I've never liked that look as it makes a long skinny car look ever longer and hence even skinnier.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The mold is bland but I felt the need for more fembots, now that I have lancer (and greenlight on the way) I honestly have enough (to make the second female combiner, kinda makes up for my lost megatronia as well, damn you-know-who), my personal fav for the mold was the heavy retool into chromia, only because she stood out while the others are akin to the seekers, but with even worse kibble issues, we all know about junk in the trunk about hunchbacks...really?

Greenlight I honestly find is the weakest of the mold with the retooled wrist (lack of ports and how they transform) and her colors are boring, her weapon friend isn't much better other than just being included)

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeRenko View Post
    Didn't notice until I was playing with Lancer today, but this version of the mould doesn't have the 5mm port on the forearms that Novastar and Moonracer did. Not much of an issue for Greelight given Dazzlestrike doesn't need to plug anywhere, but a bit of a nuisance for Lancer who has the same gun as Novastar, but nowhere to store it in car mode. Means if you want to attach the gun you have to mount the combiner hand at the back of the car and peg it into that. I've never liked that look as it makes a long skinny car look ever longer and hence even skinnier.
    I just don't like the way those same forearms fold over in vehicle mode, its not really elegant and MAYBE its just me but I feel like I have to force it over its car components to click into place