Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Generations Select Lancer

You would think they'd actually show them all combined up.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    You would think they'd actually show them all combined up.
    They might when she's actually announced. These photos so far are all basically leaks.

I bet this is going to be another Amazon exclusive that Amazon AU doesn't stock.

I'm loving the less than positive responses she's been receiving.
    Makes finding one much easier

So just for the benefit of somebody who's not familiar with the ins and outs of buying Transformers from anywhere but the local Target, how tough are these ladies going to be to find (I'm thinking Greenlight as well)? I mean are they going to wind up on big bad toy store or something eventually (whether or not they're overpriced), or do they get tossed into a crowd outside the factory and everyone has to fight for them like the bride's bouquet, or how's this work?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Kitty Fantastico View Post
    So just for the benefit of somebody who's not familiar with the ins and outs of buying Transformers from anywhere but the local Target, how tough are these ladies going to be to find (I'm thinking Greenlight as well)? I mean are they going to wind up on big bad toy store or something eventually (whether or not they're overpriced), or do they get tossed into a crowd outside the factory and everyone has to fight for them like the bride's bouquet, or how's this work?
    Greenlight is only available through the US Amazon Prime. No word on where Lancer will be available from yet.

I get the feeling that the toy must have just been released in Asia, as it looks like a few different people have been posting up photos on facebook and twitter, and quite a few can be seen here - including group shots of the six Autobot Females, and the combined form of the five that can combine.
    The photo in the first post was apparently a Philippines store called Hobby Corner, while the rest of the photos by YU's Hobby Land in the fourth post can be seen here as well.

They call the combiner Orthia, which isn't on any packaging or instructions for any of the female Autobot toys, but was apparently revealed on the Hasbro website.

Promo image released on the official Transformers Facebook page...

Are these characters from that cartoon episode with alpha trion and Orion pax? I don't really recognise most of them

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Are these characters from that cartoon episode with alpha trion and Orion pax? I don't really recognise most of them
    Quickest screengrab I could google...