Thread: Transformers commercials on Australian TV

Default Transformers commercials on Australian TV

What Transformers commercials (toys, cartoon, movie) have you just seen on TV in Australia... when & what sort of program it was in.

If possible, include a link to it on youtube, or just a description.

In recent weeks I've been seeing some Transformers toy commercials from last year, for the Powercharge (Movie) Bumblebee, first wave Studio Series, and first wave Cyberverse... as well as the Botbots commercial, on channel 99 (mostly during kids shows like My Little Pony, but also in the early evening).
    It's a bit frustrating to see the Botbots commercial, considering how few retailers here have them, and I think only Toymate have all three sizes.

(second of three videos - board limits 1 per post)

And this one...

During today's episode of Cyberverse in Brisbane, they had two Transformers commercials - the Spark Armor Optimus with Ark Armor, and a Siege commercial that promoted the powerup feature of the COMBAT figures (like Sixgun).

I thought cartoons weren't allowed to have advertising of their respective toylines during the ad break... unless that was just a rumour. After all, it's already a 22 minute toy commercial... why slot in another 30 seconds.

Saw the Botbots series 3 commercial during Rescue Bots the other day (from an episode that was recorded at the end of November).
    Also seen the regular Spark Armor commercial a few times (not the Ark Armour commercial).

I don't know if it is the law, or used to be, but they play a lot of Transformers toy commercials during Rescue Bots, but of Cyberverse and Siege (not Rescue Bots toys though - maybe they aren't allowed to show toy commercials during a cartoon of that toyline).