Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 213136373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan-backed Hasbro project: Unicron

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    What? There isn’t 2....
    Theres the one thats eaten (modelled after tr galvatron) and then the tiny one
    https://imgur.com/gallery/Xc6oPm7

I think the blue maw ruins the look of planet mode. I?m amazed it does though as I wouldn?t have thought it would have made that much of an impact...but there it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Are both included with the final product though? I had a skim through some YouTube reviews and only noticed the smaller Galvy.
    Happy to be proven wrong. Maybe the larger Galvy is well hidden in the box or something.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Maybe someone can set up a small business where people send their teeth in, they air brush them and post them back. Repro Sprayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    The larger one is the initial announcement version, the smaller one is the final product. You only get one galvatron

Initial was also based off TR Galvy, but final is more G1.... and really badly done.... being compared to a wingsuit

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    The larger one is the initial announcement version, the smaller one is the final product. You only get one galvatron

Initial was also based off TR Galvy, but final is more G1.... and really badly done.... being compared to a wingsuit
    That’s disappointing then

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    Maybe someone can set up a small business where people send their teeth in, they air brush them and post them back. Repro Sprayers.
    I’d be happy to do that, just have to see what silver matches

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    People are already bitching about the change in paint apps being false advertising *smh*
    This might just be the saddest TF-related YouTube video I've ever watched.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co9I...xGY8XHelyIqcrY
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    This might just be the saddest TF-related YouTube video I've ever watched.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co9I...xGY8XHelyIqcrY
    It's a little disturbing to see so many fans easily and quickly cross this line of being entitled about stuff like this. False advertising is a stretch, 'disappointing' is maybe the strongest word that could be accurately applied. The worst part is that these people are like "what are you gonna do about it Hasbro?", rather than reaching out and asking if they would consider doing it for the fans. I've had a look at the Unicron thread on TFW a couple times this week, and the amount of squabbling is unfathomable from what are supposed to be grown adults, and just disappointing.

The teeth thing is laughable though, such a minute detail. Despite quite a lot info clearly showing that the production process is finished and them already being shipped out, a lot are still in denial as if there will be a last minute change or spare part. You don't have to be super intelligent to figure out that this is final and Hasbro won't be doing anything about it. I am thankful Hasbro made this many changes after hearing fans' feedback already, especially the attention to colours. Some will never be satisfied it seems.

I am slightly disappointed they scrapped the planned diorama/playset mode, it looked quite cool and unique as an extra thing you could otherwise ignore.
    Last edited by Bidoofdude; 12th February 2021 at 12:52 AM.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The thing that annoys me the most about that thread on TFW is how many people in it stirring shit are literal trolls getting away with it. They've made it clear that they aren't getting Unicron, and they never wanted it in the first place (some didn't even go for Zeta's Cell Unicron). All they're there for is to make idiotic complaints and demands. And TFW won't do a thing about it (don't bother reporting flagrant breaches of their own rules if you aren't in the in crowd, i.e. a friend of a mod, or they'll warn you that you might get punished instead...).

Bah. The site has a sucky culture, and actively brings out the worst of fandom.

There are usually differences between announcement pics for figures (from conventions and the like) and the final version. That's standard.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.