Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20303536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan-backed Hasbro project: Unicron

I must have missed those parts. So I guess I'm ok with it anyway

That video of the assembly process was incredible. I had no idea how much of it was hand painted: I?d just assumed it was mechanically automated. I?d always wondered though how they masked off parts of a toy that were NOT to be painted... I use masking tape on customs, but that would be way too slow for mass production.

I?d love to know how many people it takes to manufacture a Unicron. I?d hate to be the guy at the end having to transform them all for shipping though. Guess you?d get real fast at doing it though after the 10,000th Unicron transformation.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    That video of the assembly process was incredible.
    My thoughts also. I love knowing how things are made. Manufacturing, even just toys, is a testament to human ability.

Available to collect in Singapore yesterday.

People are already bitching about the change in paint apps being false advertising *smh*

I don't mind the maw so much, but don't understand why they couldn't make the lower teeth white

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    People are already bitching about the change in paint apps being false advertising *smh*
    I saw that the thread over on TFW2005 jumped 50 pages in one day when the review appeared. I scanned a few posts and was not disappointed. Am leaving it alone permanently.

The anger over the gummy Galvatron that's no bigger than a 5 cent piece is peak 1st world problem

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    The anger over the gummy Galvatron that's no bigger than a 5 cent piece is peak 1st world problem
    I just find it sad people don’t notice the fact there’s 2, one to be eaten which is larger and then the tiny tiny one

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I mean, i can see their point. Personally it wouldn't bother me, but if you've been shown samples of x all the way up to production & then someone changes it to Y, I can see why they would be frustrated. Much like the bottom row of teeth not being painted etc

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    I just find it sad people don’t notice the fact there’s 2, one to be eaten which is larger and then the tiny tiny one
    What? There isn’t 2....