Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24343940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Fan-backed Hasbro project: Unicron

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Don't worry, no less than 5 different 3P companies will make upgrade kits for it.
    You can cover up that unsightly maw with the self destructing Moon Base 2 accessory kit!

If the teeth are really annoying i already have some people sending the head to me for painting

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    It's WFC Unicron. Not G1 totally accurate Masterpiece Unicron. Crazy how much is being made of it. Can't wait to have mine.
    It's not totally G1 accurate and it definitely belongs with the WFC line but is this the closest we'll get to a Masterpiece Unicron?

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    It's not totally G1 accurate and it definitely belongs with the WFC line but is this the closest we'll get to a Masterpiece Unicron?
    Probably and I'm good with it. This is coming from someone that almost exclusively collects MPs. There is the 3P option which hits the aesthetic but is too small in my view to go with Masterpiece figures.

Who knows, maybe FT will put one out one day...but given their supposed Fort Max is going to be ~1.2m can you imagine how big a Unicron would be???

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Ok, so not getting this and not really being interested in it i haven't really been following this thread. I just had a peruse and had a quick scan of various complaints made elsewhere and my conclusion is WTF! Seriously, people are complaing this much about a toy not being 100% cartoon accurate? "Oh no, my optimus has slightly different shade of red than the tv show". They better start a long list of TFs that dont look or transform like the cartoon they're from.
    Man, people are dumb.
    If that elsewhere is the same elsewhere I've read, then yuuuuuuuuup, the entitlement, it burns.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Don't worry, no less than 5 different 3P companies will make upgrade kits for it.
    The first 3P company that produces and upgrade kit that solves the issues can ask whatever price they want and will make more money than God
    Spiderken Away!

The paint issue might not be hasbro/takara tomy fault

it might be a paint issue where the correct colour was chosen but when mixing the paint it turned out wrong

I never noticed before, but since reviews have started coming out, the different flaps on the hips at the front are really getting to me....

Moved the last 40-odd posts to the Australian topic, as it was mostly discussion about the shifting release date here.

Hasbro have put up their official transformation video for Unicron... which compliments the various fan videos out there (it is possible that the Hasbro video has some things wrong as well, but should be the most reliable).