Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WFC Seige Rainmakers 3-pack revealed

I kinda forgot how pale the blue is on Thundercracker, making "Ion Storm" a little bit darker... so if the two Siege toys have the same blue, I think that they will look too similar. Unfortunately, the animation models are fairly similar, with Ion Storm basically just missing some black and grey parts.

I don't yet have the 3-pack, but those are the ones I'm most interested in, just because they are like Refaktor, in that they look like they've just jumped out of the TV... particularly their colours.

How much fun would it be to have a small cheap Seeker toy, redecoed into all of the various colour versions... particularly the cartoon ones. I'd certainly want to collect them all.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    How much fun would it be to have a small cheap Seeker toy, redecoed into all of the various colour versions... particularly the cartoon ones. I'd certainly want to collect them all.
    It's what I've always wanted - all the Seekers using the same mould, with slight variations for the Coneheads and Slipstream of course. The closest I've personally come is having 8 different MP Seeker characters, 7 different Classics/Universe Seeker Characters and 7 different G1 characters. If I manage to source Redwing at a half decent price it might persuade me to pick up Thundercracker and Skywarp from this particular mould.

In the meantime, I reckon I will display the Rainmakers with the Classics and LG Slipstream, which really only leaves Sunstorm out of the better known characters missing. Not sure my G1 or War Within versions would suit the rest of the display but my WW version might have to do, though it means he wont be MISB anymore.
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 27th September 2019 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    See, what I want is to get as many Seekers as I can, but using different molds. So, say, MP-11 for Starscream, CHUG for Skywarp and/or Thundercracker, G1 reissue for the coneheads, the Siege rainmakers for...the rainmakers, but then start doing up the other new and existing seeker molds as the 'other' Seekers. They'd all look kind of the same, but also kind of different, which I think would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    See, what I want is to get as many Seekers as I can, but using different molds. So, say, MP-11 for Starscream, CHUG for Skywarp and/or Thundercracker, G1 reissue for the coneheads, the Siege rainmakers for...the rainmakers, but then start doing up the other new and existing seeker molds as the 'other' Seekers. They'd all look kind of the same, but also kind of different, which I think would be cool.
    That actually would be pretty cool if they were all the same scale

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    It's what I've always wanted - all the Seekers using the same mould, with slight variations for the Coneheads and Slipstream of course. The closest I've personally come is having 8 different MP Seeker characters, 7 different Classics/Universe Seeker Characters and 7 different G1 characters. If I manage to source Redwing at a half decent price it might persuade me to pick up Thundercracker and Skywarp from this particular mould.

In the meantime, I reckon I will display the Rainmakers with the Classics and LG Slipstream, which really only leaves Sunstorm out of the better known characters missing. Not sure my G1 or War Within versions would suit the rest of the display but my WW version might have to do, though it means he wont be MISB anymore.
    And this is why I have been doing custom G1 versions of all the various seekers! I cannot get enough of these redecos. Just need to figure out how to get my hands on this 3 pack without it costing an arm and a leg.

It would be a dream come true if we could get Ramjet, Dirge and Thrust out of this mould. With some slight retools of course. They are long overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    It would be a dream come true if we could get Ramjet, Dirge and Thrust out of this mould. With some slight retools of course. They are long overdue.
    I suspect with the rumoured release of Earth Mode Starscream, we may very well see them. Not as Tetras, but a uniform release at least

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

And just to add some Hasbro evil there is a rumor of a " Starscream Earth".

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...nd-more/43991/

Edit

pipped at the post demit.