Thread: What do you want to see at SDCC?

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Question What do you want to see at SDCC?

So there have been a few rumours floating around about what we might see at SDCC.

These were posted on TFW a little while ago:

SDCC will reveal to us the following:

the name of the next line of figures in the Generations War For Cybertron line.
    New Titan Class figure revealed.
    New Commander Class reveal
    New Leader Class reveal. This is hinted to be a car or armored car.
    Obviously we'll see the figures revealed in the Apeface wave plus Unicron.

What do you hope to see and what do you think the above figures might be?

I imagine the Titan is Scorponok... I mean, who else is left?

Commander could be Sky Lynx, or would they do a character outside of G1 like Tidlewave or Lugnut? I'd be hoping for Sky Lynx as the CW one left a lot to be desired.

No idea for Leader...

With the Apeface wave and the above hints I sadly don't think we'll see any other reveals at SDCC However I'm hoping the other Autobot Targetmasters and maybe some more Seacons?

Outside of Hasbro, I hope PCS show us a couple new TF statues. I know they've been working on Megatron so he'll probably get a showing.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I really want to see inside the doors. But I doubt that anyone would fly me over.

I am slightly leary about Scorponok. Eg no one expected Predaking to slip in and push the more expected Titans back. I am hoping for a Guardian repaint just to annoy people.

Sky Lynx seems the obvious candidate. The rumor was it was linked to Omega. Most people have read that as space related. I jokingly suggested Grandus because the new Omega has been designed as a Battlemaster playset. Remember Jetfire is full of features to interact with other line mates too. Even Titan Masters.

I am sort of hoping "armored" car could be code for "space Winnebago".

One thing that caught my eye was Elita 1 in the comics looks very different to the existing toy. Given the comics have been matching the new toys where one exists...

They've done a Rung Battle Master.

The reveals so far have all been small guys, but some cool ones: Micromaster versions of Rumble and Ratbat, two of the Battle Squad with a combined vehicle, and the rumoured 10 pack of Micromaster repaints is true.

the name of the next line of figures in the Generations War For Cybertron line.
    New Titan Class figure revealed.
    New Commander Class reveal
    New Leader Class reveal. This is hinted to be a car or armored car.
    Generations War For Cybertron: FALL

I'd pefer Scorponok to be the Commander Class toy, but wouldn't be surprised if he was the next Titan Class. Maybe they'd surprise us with Monstructor? Or Raiden!

If they'd not already done both recently, God Ginrai and Overlord would be my contenders for the Commander Class figure. My bet would be on Thunderwing or Cybertron Starscream (ala the Supreme Starscream figure).

Could the armored car Leader class figure be Thunderclash? I think it could.

A Flame Toys Grimlock or Nova Prime is number one on my list

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Generations Time Warrior
    Almost there with that stumpy Rumble

I'd love to see an oversized SDCC variant of combiner wars eg. Metallic Superion would be awesome!