I have not bought from here (the thread title store), but have bought loads stuff / toys from other stores on Ali Express.

Every item I have bought had tracking, it updates real nice and fast on the China end, where stuff takes on average 2 weeks to OZ, then sits at a depo on the east coast for an average of 2-3 weeks (no joke, NOT an exaggeration) and then finally arrives.
Basically ships in reasonable time from China, and on the oz end stuff just SITS as its basic postage, and on the OZ end they don't really update the tracking until about the day they deliver it so it looks like this:

Expect loads of updates as it is in and leaves China, then no updates in Australia until it arrives (thanks for that australia post!).

Out of 100 plus orders, I've had perhaps two items go missing ever in five years. Considerably LESS than buying stuff on ebay, or the amount of stuff that gets lost posting from my own state to someone else in my own state.
I find Ali Express if anything more reliable than ebay sellers in general.
The two times ever that things were lost, the seller refunded me in full, even though it was confirmed in Australia, and actually lost by Australia Post (go team!) and never found.