Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hasbro Ali Express Store

Default Hasbro Ali Express Store

Apologies if already posted. Searched several terms and got less than zero.

https://hasbro.aliexpress.com/store/...Head_6555344.0

interesting...never used ali express before but i got the impression it was like a KO-central market or something

It's a Chinese business that looks to be like ebay (without the auctions), in that it lets people and businesses list their own items through the site (and as such, could lead to a lot of KOs being listed).
    The prices are all over the place for Transformers, and since these are items being sold by Hasbro China, it will mean international postage from China on top of it.
    Probably a good last resort if you can't find something on ebay, Amazon or RK.

I've seen this mentioned previously, but it's good to remind folks (including myself) that Hasbro China is doing this.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

While too late for me what would shipping jetfire from there be like on the cheapest tracked service?

I just want something cheaper than RK

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Shipping is free, if you look on the item pages it tells you that. even for big ticket items like jetfire. it's epacket so it's slow shipping of course

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Shipping is free, if you look on the item pages it tells you that. even for big ticket items like jetfire. it's epacket so it's slow shipping of course
    How slow are we talking...months?

Are they actually tracked using this process or just a simple lodger ie tells you it has been shipping but not where it is?

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    How slow are we talking...months?

Are they actually tracked using this process or just a simple lodger ie tells you it has been shipping but not where it is?

You should also be aware that the packing quality will likely be bare minimum as per many of the reviews (i.e box in a satchel). So packaging enthusiasts should be aware.

Rodimus Cron for sub $50 is not bad though

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Ordered Jetfire and a Marvel Legends two-pack in the early hours of the 20th), order partial shipped on the 20th and then the other half shipped on the 23rd. Jetfire arrived yesterday(the 30th), very bare minimum packing, satchel with the large air tube packing around the box, box wasn't the best shape but it's in the recycling bin already so who cares

OK.....I wasn't aware Hasbro had an official site on Aliexpress. As I am dubious of most stuff on Aliexpress this is a little surprising and I'm kinda curious what other official site are on there???