Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers exclusives for the second half of 2019

For anyone that's after the Fan Vote 3 pack Amazon Exclusive, it seems to have been delayed to October 15th on both Amazon AU and US.

Over at TFW someone's posted that siege Ratchet and Smokescreen are coming to Australia via EB, can anyone confirm this? It's not listed on the EB site.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    from the redwing listing on the site you can click to learn more and it looks like an application for a target credit card, or debit card. as far as I can tell. I think Red Card is an encompassing name for all the optional cards, a little like a Myer 1 card.

So far I've balked at the $80 to $100 it's going to otherwise cost to get this guy and many of those listings are selling out so I'm probably going to end up skipping it. I'll ask my mate, but so far I haven't had him order anything for me(he has his own life and a wedding to organise), just used his address when I couldn't use my own. Even the retail price for this OK voyager mould is a little hard to swallow for multiples.
    Just incase you still want redwing robotkingdom has him if the shipping is ok with you, I was so desperate for a seeker that I shipped him alone, quite pleased with him

I got the Rain Makers 3 pack today. There already seems to be some mould degradation going on with the WFCS Seeker mould.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Over at TFW someone's posted that siege Ratchet and Smokescreen are coming to Australia via EB, can anyone confirm this? It's not listed on the EB site.
    I will have to ask about this, as it's not the info I have at this time.
    (I also need to ask about Siege Jetfire as well, to see if it is true that it is not being released here.)

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I got the Rain Makers 3 pack today. There already seems to be some mould degradation going on with the WFCS Seeker mould.
    My starscream always had its shoulder 5mm port loose (just his...left?) and I can't tighten it no matter what but among the rain makers their tolerances are different, if anything the under wing ports on ionstorm are loose on the right side but the rest are mildly better than my starscream, redwing is a tad better than all of them but only ever so slightly.

Gonna give thundercracker who just came in a good looking into because apparently his box is smothered to death, thank you amazon!

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    My starscream always had its shoulder 5mm port loose (just his...left?) and I can't tighten it no matter what but among the rain makers their tolerances are different, if anything the under wing ports on ionstorm are loose on the right side but the rest are mildly better than my starscream, redwing is a tad better than all of them but only ever so slightly.

Gonna give thundercracker who just came in a good looking into because apparently his box is smothered to death, thank you amazon!
    Yeah, both the guns on the blue Rain Maker are really loose, both modes for me.

Also, I hope it's just bad QC and not widespread, but my Micromaster 10 pack has a bit of an issue. The police car's left arm is so loose that it falls off if you breathe on it, and that's not an exaggeration.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Yeah, both the guns on the blue Rain Maker are really loose, both modes for me.

Also, I hope it's just bad QC and not widespread, but my Micromaster 10 pack has a bit of an issue. The police car's left arm is so loose that it falls off if you breathe on it, and that's not an exaggeration.
    Well that's not good :/

Well anyway opened my thundercracker...tightness wise perfect, but looks like someone at the factory tried to scrap off a patch splotch with a nail or something, gonna have to sand buffer it off, wouldn't be able to spot it instore because its on the back of his wings in robot mode in packaging :/
    Last edited by hYpNoS; 9th August 2019 at 11:03 PM. Reason: typo

Is there anywhere that still has the Siege Rainmakers set up for order at a reasonable price?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

The Gen2 Siege Sideswipe set was shipped yesterday (15th), and the Skywarp set is scheduled for the 20th.