Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Transformers exclusives for the second half of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I got my Slamdance today (And the rest of the Firestormer pack, and the Skywarp pack). His left ankle may as well be a solid piece of plastic. I can't move the joint at all and I'm not going to put any extra force behind it given others experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Mine finally arrived yesterday and I just opened it to find the ankle already broken in the pack.
    I'll see if I can glue it, as the break isn't right on the hinge. (and it's too much hassle to return and wait for a replacement)
    When I got my Slamdance I gingerly tested the ankle and it felt solid, so before I even attempted to transform him I squirted all his ankle joints with WD-40 and let it sit for an hour. Worked a treat, feels very loose yet secure now. I still make sure not to be ham-fisted with him however.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    For those who know someone in Hong Kong, or know of a business that can order and ship items from there to here, the ToysRUs website have just added several exclusives - SDCC Ghostbuster MP Optimus (about AU$270) - Galactic Man (about AU$90) - Lancer (about AU$36) - Redwing (about AU$55) - and the ultra rare Botbots Lawn League 8-packs.
    Obviously this is only an option if having trouble finding them for less somewhere else.
    That's the cheapest I've heard of Ghostbusters Optimus - however I have no way to get him from Hong Kong sadly

Anyone know anywhere else to source Redwing at a decent price?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    That's the cheapest I've heard of Ghostbusters Optimus - however I have no way to get him from Hong Kong sadly

Anyone know anywhere else to source Redwing at a decent price?
    Ditto,
    I ordered the MP-10G from Toys and Beyond the other day, since the listing has disappeared from the Hasbro Pulse site I figure it's about to get hard to find.

The Redwing I'm hoping to find in store at a Target in the US when I'm there in a few weeks. I really don't know how else to get it, it's another of a mould that I've already got a couple of so I can't justify spending big dollars on it.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Ditto,
    I ordered the MP-10G from Toys and Beyond the other day, since the listing has disappeared from the Hasbro Pulse site I figure it's about to get hard to find.
    I just got my MP-10G yesterday from Toys and Beyond. If it releases at retail here for $300 or less, I'll be a bit sad but oh well. At least I avoided the hassle of getting a shipping service involved.

The Redwing I'm hoping to find in store at a Target in the US when I'm there in a few weeks. I really don't know how else to get it, it's another of a mould that I've already got a couple of so I can't justify spending big dollars on it.
    I don’t like your chances on that sorry. The Target website says it’s a “RedCard exclusive” that can only be ordered online (with their Target brand credit card called a RedCard). I suppose you could sign up for a card, order the item and then cancel the card?

Question WD-40

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    When I got my Slamdance I gingerly tested the ankle and it felt solid, so before I even attempted to transform him I squirted all his ankle joints with WD-40 and let it sit for an hour. Worked a treat, feels very loose yet secure now. I still make sure not to be ham-fisted with him however.
    Hey Mate, have you noticed any long term effects of spraying WD-40 On Transformer plastic? Staining/Discolouring etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    Hey Mate, have you noticed any long term effects of spraying WD-40 On Transformer plastic? Staining/Discolouring etc.
    Na none. I did however wipe the outer plastic clean after the hour was up just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I don’t like your chances on that sorry. The Target website says it’s a “RedCard exclusive” that can only be ordered online (with their Target brand credit card called a RedCard). I suppose you could sign up for a card, order the item and then cancel the card?

yea, I do realise that, I have heard reports of it turning up in some stores. Not sure how I'd get away with signing up for the red card not being a US citizen.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

yea, I do realise that, I have heard reports of it turning up in some stores. Not sure how I'd get away with signing up for the red card not being a US citizen.
    I wonder if even if it was in store would the checkouts sell it without that restriction? I’ve been to several Target stores and haven’t seen it, but you might still get lucky when you visit. And the next wave of Siege should be out too

Generations Selects Hotshot and Powerdasher Cromar will be released first at NYCC this weekend by Entertainment Earth, and should then show up at various online sources after that (some Asian outlets might already have them).

If anyone here is still desperately wanting the Siege Ratchet, Walgreens in America have it available on their website now, if you know someone in America to post it to, or get is sent through a shipping forwarder.
    It's US$20, and if you buy two, you get free shipping within America, which could save you and a friend a little on each because you could be paying a fair bit with a shipping forwarder. (Walgreens don't ship to other countries)

I think I've used them before with a previous exclusive, through a shipping agent (Australia Post's Shopmate).