Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Transformers exclusives for the second half of 2019

Walgreens shipped mine (despite some checkout errors on the first day) and I have him on its way to Australia. I saved a fortune by holding off and not buying it at ebay rates. It's just a shame we haven't had an Australian retailer pick it up (eg. Target, Zing/ebgames) because he looks better than the Ironhide with new add ons.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Ordered 2 from the Walgreens site and had them forwarded to my shopmate address. Price to ship 2 units to Australia via shopmate? $66 AU!!! Had I known that I would have held off and had some other items sent there as well to save on combined shipping.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Ordered 2 from the Walgreens site and had them forwarded to my shopmate address. Price to ship 2 units to Australia via shopmate? $66 AU!!! Had I known that I would have held off and had some other items sent there as well to save on combined shipping.
    It wouldn't have mattered, as Shopmate won't combine orders from different sources... unless it was more items from Walgreens. And even then, it isn't guaranteed, as I ordered several items from Amazon America that wouldn't ship to Australia, and since they all had different sources (Amazon warehouses), they wouldn't combine any of the items before forwarding them to Australia.

Another promo box of free toys has been produced by Hasbro America and sent out to various American fansites and American media.
    Unlike the previous six that were filled with Movie toys to promote each Movie, this one contained some store exclusives that are out at the moment, to promote three of the retail sources (Walmart, Amazon, Target).

The toys in this box are the Anime coloured Siege Optimus & Megatron (Walmart), the Cybeverse Warrior Slipstream & Spark Armor Cheetor (Target), and two of the Botbots Bakery Bytes 5-packs (Amazon).

Once again though, the box these toys are sent in, is a beautiful big box.
    It's a shame that Hasbro only sends these to people in one country, despite many other countries getting the toys in these promo boxes.

Everything is now out somewhere in the world, so how is everyone doing with getting all of those 2nd-half-year Hasbro America toys they wanted that were NOT released in Australia.... and how much do you think it has (will) cost you in the end?
    (the only non-MP or JP-import toys released here were Cyberverse Cheetor and Ectotron.... that's it)

Generations
    - WFC-S26 - Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (DLX Slamdance, DLX Covert Clone Sideswipe, BM Trenchfoot) (US Amazon excl - US$50) OUT US SEPT
    - WFC-S27 - Decepticon Phantomstrike Squadron (VOY Skywarp, BM Terror-Daxtyl, BM Decepticon Fracas, BM Shrute) (US Amazon excl - US$50) OUT US SEPT
    - WFC-S34 - Ratchet (DLX white redeco Ironhide) (Walgreens excl - US$20) OUT ASIA JULY - OUT US OCT
    - Seeker 3-pack (WFC-S52 VOY Acid Storm, WFC-S53 VOY Ion Storm, WFC-S54 VOY Nova Storm) (US Target excl - US$80) OUT US JULY
    - Fan Vote Battle 3-Pack (WFC-S55 DLX Holo Mirage, WFC-S56 DLX Powerdasher Aragon, WFC-S57 DLX Decepticon Impactor)(US Amazon excl - US$70) US OCT
    - Micromaster 10-pack (WFC-S58 Road-Police & Wheel Blaze, WFC-S59 Ground Shaker & Overair, WFC-S60 Ricon & Irontread, WFC-S61 Nightflight & Slyhopper and WFC-S62 Cratermaker & Fireline) (US Target excl - US$40) OUT US JULY
    - WFC-S63 - 35th Anniversary Soundblaster (Decep spaceship - VOY - black redeco Siege Soundwave) (US Walmart excl - US$30) US OCT
    - WFC-S64 - 35th Anniversary Bluestreak (Auto car - DLX - redeco Siege Prowl) (US Walmart excl - US$20) US OCT
    - WFC-S65 - 35th Anniversary Classic Animation Optimus Prime (Auto truck - VOY - anime redeco Siege Optimus) (US Walmart excl - US$30) US OCT
    - WFC-S66 - 35th Anniversary Classic Animation Megatron (Decep tank - VOY - anime redeco Siege Megatron) (US Walmart excl - US$30) US OCT
    - Refraktor Reconnaissance Team 3-Pack (Spectro, Viewfinder, Spyglass) (online excl - US$70) US OCT

Generations Selects
    - WFC-GS02 - Redwing (VOY - red redeco Siege Thundercracker) (US Target Redcard excl - US$30) OUT US JULY
    - WFC-GS03 - Galactic Man Shockwave (LDR grey redeco Siege Shockwave) (online excl -US$50) OUT US OCT
    - WFC-GS04 - Powerdasher Cromar (DLX black remould Sixgun) (online excl -US$20) OUT US OCT
    - WFC-GS05 - Autobot Lancer (DLX orange/purple redeco TR Moonracer) (online excl -US$20) OUT US OCT
    - WFC-GS06 - Smokescreen (Auto car - DLX - redeco Siege Prowl) (US$20) OUT US OCT
    - WFC-GS07 - Nightbird (DLX grey redeco Siege Chromia) (online excl -US$20) OUT US OCT
    - WFC-GS08 - Powerdasher Zetar (DLX yellow/black remould Brunt) (online excl -US$20) OUT US OCT
    - WFC-GS09 - Hot Shot (DLX blue remould Hound) (online excl -US$20) OUT US NOV

Others
    - MP-10G - Optimus Prime (redeco Masterpiece Optimus) (SDCC excl- JULY) (US$150) OUT US JULY
    - Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream (Decep - jet - purple redeco Starscream) - US Target excl US$15 - OUT US JULY
    - Reissues Noizu / Gurafi / Frenzy (US Hasbro Pulse excl US$35 - OUT SEPT)
    - Botbots 10-pack (US SDCC excl US$35-38 - OUT JULY)
    - JP Generations Selects Star Convoy (remould LDR) (US Hasbro Pulse excl US$80 - DEC 2nd) - OUT ASIA OCT

Everything on the list of things that Hasbro America are releasing in the final six months of the year is on my shopping list unfortunately... and I still have six to go (seven if you count the Cyberverse Cheetor, which I can get from the Toyworld website if it doesn't come to Toyworlds in Brisbane).
    Quite a few were from Amazon America, either sold by Amazon America or from 3rd party sellers that were listed on the Australian Amazon site, while some are from OhMyPrimus, a few friends, and ebay (which is where the rest of the ones I'm missing will have to come from)
    I had originally planned to take a trip over to Hong Kong in November to pick up most of these, as they get everything over there, but with all of the chaos and dangerous demonstrations, I figured it was just best to spend some of that travel money on scalper prices and postage instead. To fly over there and stay a few nights, it would have cost about $1500 (in addition to the cost of the toys), so anything less than that on getting these toys, is actually a saving. I just miss out on the fun of exploring all of those toy stores over there, hunting for these figures (and the fun of finding them in-person, compared to the less fun feeling of just opening up a postage box).

Really sad to see so many exclusives not coming here at all and how much extra we have to pay to import them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    I used 'My US' to forward to me.

-2 x Siege Ratchet cost 62.45 AUD ($19.99 USD ea) after conversion with free shipping to My US warehouse
    -My US charged me 45.77 AUD after conversion, handling, gst etc.

So roughly $55 each figure which is better than the $95 + postage most ebay sellers were charging when I was looking. I think I saw one ebay seller drop the price to about $70 AUD once Walgreens got their stock and they were more widely available.