Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Transformers exclusives for the second half of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The Gen2 Siege Sideswipe set was shipped yesterday (15th), and the Skywarp set is scheduled for the 20th.
    My Skywarp shipped the 14th...

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    My Skywarp shipped the 14th...
    Maybe they got in some early, or jumped the gun on some orders, as the listing still says they are to ship on the 20th. (mine hasn't shipped yet)

Maybe they got in some early, or jumped the gun on some orders, as the listing still says they are to ship on the 20th. (mine hasn't shipped yet)
    The original date for Skywarp was the 15th, 20th must be a second shipment. My Skywarp shipped out in the early hours of the 15th

Amazon US had G2 Sideswipe down as the 1st and he did start shipping then. However, Amazon AU had a date of the 15th on Sideswipe and didn't ship him till them.

For those who are getting the Gen2 Sideswipe/Slamdance set, be aware that there seems to be issues with weak left ankles for Slamdance, as several have been found to be broken soon after they got them, or while removing them from the packaging... so be extra careful with it.

It looks like the Refraktor 3-pack was originally planned to be a HasCon exclusive this year... before this year's HasCon was cancelled. A retailer order listing has it noted as "4x TRA GEN HASCON EXCLUSIVE 2" ... but I wonder what Exclusive 1 was going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    The original date for Skywarp was the 15th, 20th must be a second shipment. My Skywarp shipped out in the early hours of the 15th

Amazon US had G2 Sideswipe down as the 1st and he did start shipping then. However, Amazon AU had a date of the 15th on Sideswipe and didn't ship him till them.
    That's interesting, as the AU page was for American import stock, so I wonder why they would have been held back two weeks.
    And mine didn't ship until the 18th... so I still have a while to wait.

For those who are getting the Gen2 Sideswipe/Slamdance set, be aware that there seems to be issues with weak left ankles for Slamdance, as several have been found to be broken soon after they got them, or while removing them from the packaging... so be extra careful with it.
    I got my Slamdance today (And the rest of the Firestormer pack, and the Skywarp pack). His left ankle may as well be a solid piece of plastic. I can't move the joint at all and I'm not going to put any extra force behind it given others experience.

In-hand images of the Reflector/Refraktor 3-pack from one of the usual Asian sources, and for those wanting to be sure that they are building the camera mode correctly (from the regular retail toys), TakaraTomy have posted up the combination instructions on a PDF, which can be viewed and downloaded here as a JPG if you have trouble accessing their site.

Also from an Asian source, in-hand images of the "fan vote" 3-pack of translucent Mirage, Decepticon Impactor and Aragon (Car-Dasher).
    It means that the "redeco" of Mirage and Impactor might come out just before the regular retail versions (due out in October).

Mine finally arrived yesterday and I just opened it to find the ankle already broken in the pack.
    I'll see if I can glue it, as the break isn't right on the hinge. (and it's too much hassle to return and wait for a replacement)

The rumoured Generations Hotshot toy looks like it might be released for NYCC in October, as a small image has appeared in an article about the upcoming event.

For those who know someone in Hong Kong, or know of a business that can order and ship items from there to here, the ToysRUs website have just added several exclusives - SDCC Ghostbuster MP Optimus (about AU$270) - Galactic Man (about AU$90) - Lancer (about AU$36) - Redwing (about AU$55) - and the ultra rare Botbots Lawn League 8-packs.
    Obviously this is only an option if having trouble finding them for less somewhere else.